Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

fuck this server

no reinvig mysterious. server poo

u now have a theoretical GUARANTEE that any mysterious you have will become prim and ur complaining weirdchamp cringe

reinvig would be absolutely retarded wtf u could just do some abyssal get a bunch of cotd2 use some easy as hell to get unlikely catas then spam reinvig to prim that's like kind of stupid and would make a bunch of stupid overpowered prim mysteriouses exist

(05-26-2020, 11:44 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  u now have a theoretical GUARANTEE that any mysterious you have will become prim and ur complaining weirdchamp cringe

reinvig would be absolutely retarded wtf u could just do some abyssal get a bunch of cotd2 use some easy as hell to get unlikely catas then spam reinvig to prim that's like kind of stupid and would make a bunch of stupid overpowered prim mysteriouses exist

ENCHANTABLE IS SPEAKING STRAIGHT UP UNADULTERATED COMPLETELY TRUE 100% FACTS THIS OPINION IS AGREED UPON BY GRAPE AND CERTIFIED AS THE TRUTH

give me your doggo for this insult.
Find

I don't mind this, but it won't really affect me much. Its just extra work to maybe get a prim?
Find

nice signature
Find

Confusedeal:
Find