Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Extincts

First of all, Terran is a poopy head.

We all know nobody actually uses extincts a lot due to their constellation effects being mediocre besides Sagittarius.

By nerfing sag, it'll just end up with no one using it at all. Instead, what we should do is buff the other ones so they can actually be viable.

Now you might be asking, Voxl u fat gae y not just turn sag like aries make it so u hav 2 swap guns 2 get buf??

Have you guys actually tried to use Wicked/Aries? Shit's so much of a chore I'd rather just use another weapon over them. Nobody has the time to swap weapons and swap back mid gunfight to get the buffs.

Aquarius: Land swimming is now permanent. Water cube is removed for better visibility. Mobility buff is removed.

Pisces: Water gush no longer deals damage to the user but still pushes them around and has a lower cooldown. Water walking gives increased mobility. After recently being water gushed, the user will take significantly reduced fall damage until they hit the ground.

Gemini: Actually the only constellation besides sag that I feel is in a pretty good spot. Channeling the activation key for 2-3 seconds while the clone is active will swap you and the clone's location. (Channeling will make allow it to be a good tool to confuse people while not making it a get out of jail free card.)

Aries: The defensive part of the buffs becomes permanent (slow and proc resist), headshot damage and clip buff is kept as it is.

(04-26-2020, 02:08 PM)シールプラチナム Wrote:  First of all, Terran is a poopy head.

Sounds about right.

(04-26-2020, 02:08 PM)シールプラチナム Wrote:  Aquarius: Land swimming+mobility buff is now permanent. Water cube is removed for better visibility.

...yeah, nah. Maybe if the mobility buff was not as strong as it is now, but that's a No from me.

(04-26-2020, 02:08 PM)シールプラチナム Wrote:  Gemini: Actually the only constellation besides sag that I feel is in a pretty good spot. Channeling the activation key for 2-3 seconds while the clone is active will swap you and the clone's location. (Channeling will make allow it to be a good tool to confuse people while not making it a get out of jail free card.)

YES PLEASE

(04-26-2020, 02:08 PM)シールプラチナム Wrote:  Aries: The buff becomes permanent like Sagittarius. (Not sure about this one as it might turn a few guns into killing machines. Perhaps make the damage buff exclusive to the extinct weapon instead of being a passive.)

If exclusive to the weapon Aries is on, maybe. Otherwise, hell no. That shit would be BROKEN with some primaries, especially ones with huge clips.
Find

Just a comment on Gemini.
I literally ruin TTT for an entire server just by being present because me having gemini is a literal crime.
Buffing it? No.
Making it more usuable in combat to avoid swapping weapon? Or giving it a conditional activation possibly? Yes.
Find

Aquarius: Land swimming+mobility buff is now permanent. Water cube is removed for better visibility.

-1 Permanent passive mobility buff and land swimming + DoT Resistance and Phoenix immunity would be absurd. I think the cooldown should be reduced by 20-25~ seconds and remove the water cube because its aids.

Pisces: Water gush no longer deals damage to the user but still pushes them around and has a lower cooldown. Water walking gives increased mobility. After recently being water gushed, the user will take significantly reduced fall damage until they hit the ground.

+1 (If the increased mobility is only on water, make the water walking do something else since it's pretty niche and useless on a lot of maps.)

Gemini: Actually the only constellation besides sag that I feel is in a pretty good spot. Channeling the activation key for 2-3 seconds while the clone is active will swap you and the clone's location. (Channeling will make allow it to be a good tool to confuse people while not making it a get out of jail free card.)

+0 Interesting concept, however, I feel like this could be pretty overpowered and cause a lot of cheese/exploits.

Aries: The buff becomes permanent like Sagittarius. (Not sure about this one as it might turn a few guns into killing machines. Perhaps make the damage buff exclusive to the extinct weapon instead of being passive.)

+1 I think all the buffs should be passive except for the headshot damage because it could create some insane primary weapons.
Find

(04-26-2020, 04:04 PM)Tempus Wrote:  Just a comment on Gemini.
I literally ruin TTT for an entire server just by being present because me having gemini is a literal crime.
Buffing it? No.
Making it more usuable in combat to avoid swapping weapon? Or giving it a conditional activation possibly? Yes.

Maybe don't be a dickhead with it?
Find

Jesus christ, Extincts are already strong, not just in ability but by making the guns stronger. An extinct tartarus blew my mind with how OP it was.
Gemini is already a cunt anyways. These sound more retarded than MY ideas. Amazing.

I haven't used pisces, but I don't think the other extinct effects are as shit as everyone makes them up to be, and I think it's just cause sag is so obviously the best possible one. I definitely do not think the aries buff should be permanent that seems ridiculous.
Find

Pisces is actually really really good on anything but a CCD (Maybe Eleos aswel idk).

Giving Aquarius a 'passive' mobi boost is dumb af would be to easy to stack a aqua ccd with anything that has mobi boost and toy hammer mobi boost and basically be impossible to hit

Gemini switch places with clone i only have one problem with, i think you should only be able to do it while you have LOS of your own clone, bc otherwise you could slap your clone in T room and basically have a traitor/detective teleport
Find

Honestly none of these even sound like a stretch. I see some people saying it would be too nutty but like... Have you seen these bountiful with insane stats and 6 suffixes? Another thing, why would you ever even use an extinct godlike that, at best, is "as good" as some of the other guns. Also btw gilded/half gild/lucky guns make people not want to use godlikes anyway (shrine godlikes exempt) so yeah having passive effects on them really to me seems the only way to keep them relevant
Find

(04-27-2020, 06:17 AM)hockeyfn Wrote:  Honestly none of these even sound like a stretch. I see some people saying it would be too nutty but like... Have you seen these bountiful with insane stats and 6 suffixes? Another thing, why would you ever even use an extinct godlike that, at best, is "as good" as some of the other guns. Also btw gilded/half gild/lucky guns make people not want to use godlikes anyway (shrine godlikes exempt) so yeah having passive effects on them really to me seems the only way to keep them relevant
Suffixes have been heavily balanced by body armor, protection crystal, aries and hopefully more ways.
Passive affects that just make you BETTER STRONGER FASTER than everyone else is just NOT the way to go for TTT. Temporary buffs, sure, but not just constant BETTER. You guys are literally killing FRG and you don't care about that fact.