Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tango's Discord Unban Appeal

Steam Name (Current): Tango(SCRUB)

Steam Name (During incident): Tango(SCRUB)

Steam ID: Tango#0781

Name of staff you were banned by: As I was told, Unpoke

Length of the ban: Unsure

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: I kept posting a dumb emote which was along the lines of NSFW

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: In the discord we were all memeing(The VC name was changed to 18+ Only, Gay furry ERP. Something along the lines of that), and I decided to post an emote which lets call nsfw in general chat, and Alex Summers called for discord staff and I decided to react to his messages with the same emote. It was immature of me to post on his serious message with the emote and along the lines of all things post it in general, but because some people got a kick out of it I found it funny and thought it was ok, even though it probably wasn't.

Additional details:None other then I would like to have access to the discord again and I am sorry for posting that emote, and being immature & irresponsible to how alex handled the situation in which I wasn't on the other hand
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Kinda seems like he deserved a warning at least (Not someone calling staff but from staff themself) +1
Find

The only way I can +1 this unban request is if you send me that pic I wanna see it.
Saw the emote, loved it +1 for unban
Find

no one should be banned from the discord basically at all unless they're just in it to troll. so much news and trade happens in it that you might as well not play if you are banned from it.
Tango should have just been muted. this is ridiculous.
Find

Hey, I don't use it and get along fine.
Find

we have different definitions of get along fine
Find

okay the emote was dumb as hell but i wasnt expecting a ban lmao
I just know im not the only one who doesnt want to keep looking at that thing.
stop using that emote on frg and unban this man +1
Find

yeah a ban seems a bit harsh for someone whose been in the community for so long. a mute would've done fine +1

unban, that was kinda harsh dude
Find

It wasn't along the lines of NSFW, it was two naked guys, put on multiple messages as well as posted, easily under the lines of NSFW.
Nobody wants to see that shit, I certainly don't, there's a younger audience on discord who don't need to see it either.
Ban was going to be a week, I'll cut it short though, just please there's a no NSFW rule specifically posted on the discord, nobody wants to see it and it isn't worth discord staff's time to fuck with.

Unbanned.

- That Thrakos Noob