Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MASK ON player complaint

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): MASK ON

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:59674829

Map the event happened on: took place on 3 maps, one i dont know the name of, second was kakariko village, and third was a ship map, i think roy the ship.

Date of event: 2020-03-16

What Happened?: It started on the first map, he was constantly using the ccd snowman to ice people, and each time he did it i killed him, because its kosable, that was all there. Second was on kakariko, things start to pick up a little here, it started when he shot at me accidently when someone else was shooting him, i then reported him and kept the report, i dont think he liked that, he began to say "cheny deserved to die anyway, he used a bunny crystal", this was said multiple times, i will admit to saying "this guy will be toxicity banned before the end of the week" twice, at which point jake told me to stop, so i did. Now, third map is where things really pick up the pace, he kept talking shit through out the map, nothing memorable though, just calling me a crybaby and some other remarks similar to this, but he kept using the grimoire to TP me off ledges and things of that sort, and even sometimes just TPing me to piss me off, when i told jake he started saying that he didnt do that, and claiming that i was lying, but damage logs dont lie, he was slain once by jake, but after that one, he kept doing it and jake stopped caring (not to jakes fault I completely understand why he would give up) After that i just left. The only things i admit to doing were: kosing/killing when he did something kosable, keeping reports, and saying that he will get toxicity banned before the end of the week, thats all that really happened on part, this guy was consistently targeting me, rdming me, and talking shit about through out 3 maps.

Witnesses: I guess jake, that was the only reliable person on at the time, but through out it this guy did not receive any type of warning through the mic, all he got were slays, and being told to stop TPing people with the grimoire, but i was warned through mic to "stop being toxic"

Evidence:i dont have any video clips, though i do have damage logs towards the end of him TPing me off ledges and such:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457393626797047859/689163559355023451/mask_on2.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457393626797047859/689163574811033615/mask_on.png
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

This report is silly. You guys need to just block each other and move on. It's like high school level drama or maybe even middle school. You need to get some thicker skin. I did not take him saying, "you deserve to die since you are using bunny crystal" seriously in the slightest. If anything that was a shot a bunny crystals in general, not you.

I've noticed you constantly play the victim and compare your past ban to others on the server. Occasionally saying things like, "If i was banned for toxicity, how is this guy not?" You should just play the server and not worry about who gets banned and for what reason. We have a staff discussion section on discord where we all discuss toxic players and other things. A lot goes on there that the average player doesn't see. We do pay attention.

I dealt with the petty drama the first 2 maps and then everything you said about the 3rd map I didn't see. I didn't hear mask on use the mic a single time that map. Not sure why or how. Then I saw your report on him for teleporting you off a ledge. I never said you were lying about it or anything like that. (Which you said I did in this report.) In fact, I had you clientside muted because I was tired of hearing you complain about mask on. I did review the RDM report though and the damage logs had nothing. No place where he did damage to you. Damage logs can be buggy occasionally. Since I had slain him on the previous map for something I normally would probably let go, I decided to just mark the report as not slain.
Find

I don't know if you have the ability to check the history of logs but if you do please get more evidence, if there is more evidence.

You are not in the wrong for kosing/"rdming" him for using ice and tping you, and keeping the report is encouraged.
Your comment wasn't nearly toxic, but just remember that treating the other with disrespect is going to put you at his level. This doesn't make you smart is makes you a reliability, and then staff will have to make a conclusion for both.

Mask On definitely included himself in harassment, targeting, and purposely t-baiting, a punishment should not go unnoticed.

(03-16-2020, 06:38 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  This report is silly. You guys need to just block each other and move on. It's like high school level drama or maybe even middle school. You need to get some thicker skin. I did not take him saying, "you deserve to die since you are using bunny crystal" seriously in the slightest. If anything that was a shot a bunny crystals in general, not you.

I've noticed you constantly play the victim and compare your past ban to others on the server. Occasionally saying things like, "If i was banned for toxicity, how is this guy not?" You should just play the server and not worry about who gets banned and for what reason. We have a staff discussion section on discord where we all discuss toxic players and other things. A lot goes on there that the average player doesn't see. We do pay attention.

I dealt with the petty drama the first 2 maps and then everything you said about the 3rd map I didn't see. I didn't hear mask on use the mic a single time that map. Not sure why or how. Then I saw your report on him for teleporting you off a ledge. I never said you were lying about it or anything like that. (Which you said I did in this report.) In fact, I had you clientside muted because I was tired of hearing you complain about mask on. I did review the RDM report though and the damage logs had nothing. No place where he did damage to you. Damage logs can be buggy occasionally. Since I had slain him on the previous map for something I normally would probably let go, I decided to just mark the report as not slain.

Toxicity, yeah they should get thicker skin for that.
But I quite think that targeting should be punished. Cheny might have some history in the past but it doesn't mean he's always the bad guy.

I wish there was more evidence for this case to make a better decision on what to do.
Find

Im gonna post because i was on the server at that time.

MASK ON was kind of annoying with the icing and the TP, he did it to me as well, but it wasn't that bad, but MASK ON kept on picking on ENTch, Jake1o didnt really care because he thought that situation was childish and he was right, but as moderator it's his role to say "ok now stop" when someone is being annoying and someone else is complaining about it.
Find

(03-16-2020, 06:38 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  This report is silly. You guys need to just block each other and move on. It's like high school level drama or maybe even middle school. You need to get some thicker skin. I did not take him saying, "you deserve to die since you are using bunny crystal" seriously in the slightest. If anything that was a shot a bunny crystals in general, not you.

i either worded it weirdly or there was a misinterpretation somewhere, but i didnt mean you were lying, i meant, the first time he TP'ed me off a ledge he claimed that he had done nothing of the sort, which damage logs proved other wise, i probably worded it weirdly.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

(03-16-2020, 06:40 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  I don't know if you have the ability to check the history of logs but if you do please get more evidence, if there is more evidence.

everyone has that ability its just a pain to go thru.
Find

Seems like this has faded away. If problems continue, please contact me or an admin about it. Otherwise, just try to keep a distance though I'm sure you have already.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find