Steam Name (Current): Jambez

Steam Name (During incident): Bottle4?

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41828242

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043922212/

Name of staff you were banned by: Axe + Jake1o

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Toxicity [Currently set to "nil" in-game]

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What really happened?: I was pissed at the time, had some heat with one of the dudes in-game and I just proceeded to drop a homophobic slur. Got both banned in-game and on forums (Old account got deleted after asking Brassx about it, and was referred to make a new forum account if I wanted to appeal).

Additional details: It's been about 4-5 years since that happened.
Wanted to come back to the community a few times, but mostly the ban has stopped me from doing so. Probably most, if not none of the people would recognize me and, for the bigger part, we've moved on from those events.
Find

Im sure there’s more under the ban, 6 years is pretty long though I think a second chance is deserved.
Find

yeah i dont think you really get banned for this anymore on here. so might as well. lol.
Find

Honestly if it really has been 6 years since his ban and we really dont even ban for that reason anymore and the guy still is thinking about this server at all that is a good enough reason to unban.
Find

(03-11-2020, 05:47 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  Im sure there’s more under the ban,  6 years is pretty long though I think a second chance is deserved.

The ban itself was permanent, It simply has been about that time since I got banned.
Also, updated it - jake reminded me of the proper reason, my bad if I actually mislead someone (although there was indeed use of homophobic slurs)
Find

you know I vaguely remember you but it has been an extremely long time since you've been a part of this server
im alright with a thicc warning on you just to make sure you dont step out of line for a few months and we'll see where it goes from there
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

It's been a while. Might be worth giving him a chance again. If it's not then he can just be banned again. nbd
Find

Unbanned.