Steam Name (Current): lil yeet

Steam Name (During incident): lil yeet

Steam ID: It was discord so I guess lil yeet#4155

Name of staff you were banned by: Brass

Length of the ban: Perm

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I guess repealed

Reason for ban: Toxicity

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I was unrightfully toxic to someone just because they had annoyed me. (+Toxic behavior in the past)

Additional details: I haven't had the greatest look on FRG in the past concerning toxicity, so the least I can do is apologize to anyone I've been toxic to in the past, so thats what I'll do here. To anyone I may have annoyed or possibly offended with my toxicity, I'm very sorry for what I have done. I understand that my ban was justified because of my toxic behavior, so I'm asking for a second chance here. Its been a couple months since the initial ban, and I feel I can act properly in the community again. I might not deserve one, but I'm asking for a second chance
Find

1. You were warned a lot about your constant toxicity with discord and ingame towards new folks.
2. You were being toxic and raciest for no reason towards a new person (Manegunner joined recently during the time), which was the last straw and got you the ban.
3. You didn't handle the ban gracefully or with any dignity at all.
4. You didn't last 10 days from the last time I warned you. And you got banned for the very thing I warned you about.

I'm glad you're sorry, but I think you're trying to get out of a ban. You've could have stopped at any of those points and made the situations a little bit better or not been banned. But you kept on going. I think we have been very kind of the amount of warnings you've gotten. I don't think you should come back as you could DM folks you hate and send toxic shit to them like last time.

(02-18-2020, 10:58 AM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  Quick Edit: Let's not forget the best part: The messages preceding that!

You are probably the most toxic player I can remember on FRG who hasen't gotten banned. I sincerely don't believe you will be any different now.
Find

I feel like discord bans are like soft Toxicity Bans so that a unban from discord would risk a Toxicity Ban or a Discord Ban depending on the gravity of the situation. But like Discord Bans are basically just Community Bans which almost works to prevent you from getting yourself banned on the server due to toxicity (Except for very specific scenarious which is a byproduct of discord alone such as spamming images like an idiot). And I feel like an unban with a notice that if you were to be re-discord banned youd get a temporary ban for toxicity in the server in addition I think that would be fine, since you would take an actual risk instead of just being unbanned after a toxic outbreak and coming back with no reason to not just do it again.

Situational +1 for unban
Also +1 for manes reaction, what a fuckin god.

(02-17-2020, 05:22 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  2. You were being toxic and raciest for no reason towards a new person (Manegunner joined within a week), which was the last straw and got you the ban.

Correction: I joined on Sept 4th. I was relatively new compared to other players but I definitely hadn't joined within a week.
Not that it excused lil yeet's despicable behaviour at the time, of course.

Quick Edit: Let's not forget the best part: The messages preceding that!

Sorry for commenting on my own appeal, but this is already as good as denied. I forgot how toxic I used to be, and honestly it's so fucking cringey reading what I said to Manegunner. I'm starting to play on FRG again to try to show the fact that I can properly function in the community without being toxic to other players. I'll probably appeal when I've proven that I'm not as toxic as I once was.

(02-19-2020, 08:41 PM)big mike Wrote:  Sorry for commenting on my own appeal, but this is already as good as denied. I forgot how toxic I used to be, and honestly it's so fucking cringey reading what I said to Manegunner. I'm starting to play on FRG again to try to show the fact that I can properly function in the community without being toxic to other players. I'll probably appeal when I've proven that I'm not as toxic as I once was.

That's honestly your best option, prove to us that you've changed, a simple forum post won't show that to us.
Find