Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

soupedupd ~ Membership Application!

Big Grin 

Steam Name: soupedupd

Time played on servers?: 76 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: No one told me, back in 2017, I was just hopping through inventory servers to find a cool place.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Not on this server, but I've taken karma bans before.

Why do you want to join?: This is truly one of my favorite servers. I love the progression, crafting, levels, getting good weapons, etc etc. It's just a really cool server that I want to be more apart of.

Referred by: (Oh god I needed a referral?) Uhhhh Brassx since he made the server  Cool

Additional Details: I am sometimes a rule breaker, or make mistakes in game which lead me to rdming people. Sometimes I randomly hit people with a melee and scurry off, sometimes I just randomly shoot in a gunfight without context. I just want these details to be known, so people can take how I act into consideration when approving or disapproving of my member application! If you read this, thanks for checking out my short application!

hes cool +1
Find

sure +1
Find

Of course +1
Find

he's cool and rep
+1
Find

Just because your name "soupedupd" means "Faggot's soupe" in french, i'll say +1

(02-16-2020, 10:32 AM)Albinator Wrote:  Just because your name "soupedupd" means "Faggot's soupe" in french, i'll say +1

wait wait does it actually fuckin
show me the proof LMAO PLEASE
Find

he kill me ingame +1
Find

(02-16-2020, 11:20 PM)soupedupd Wrote:  
(02-16-2020, 10:32 AM)Albinator Wrote:  Just because your name "soupedupd" means "Faggot's soupe" in french, i'll say +1

wait wait does it actually fuckin
show me the proof LMAO PLEASE

Yes it does Smile "soupe" is the same as french soupe is soupe, "du" means "of" as in "car of my father" => "my father's car", and "pd" in french is an abbreviation of the word "pédéraste" which a classy/mean way to say faggot so...Soupedupd => Faggot's soupe

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find