Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mystery [Player Complaint]

(01-30-2020, 04:31 PM)Kcat Wrote:  Instead of the typical "but he did this first", how about you just own up to being a dickhead and get over it? Clearly people don't like you, Mystery, and don't wanna hear you shittalk them so suck up your pride and stop. You are human and you are not always right, get that through your head first if you ever wanna be a good part of this community. It's not worth being a jerk online lol Also, I think a lot of people are holding grudges on Mystery, so take that into account. Any little thing Mystery does is going to be accounted for and probably used against him, so let's just chill here. I hope Mystery has good intentions while actively participating here but who knows. I say a lot of toxic shit but it's just my humor. Mystery, if you're being toxic for toxic reasons, take a good look at yourself and take a breather.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Smile idek how to respond.

(01-30-2020, 04:31 PM)Kcat Wrote:  Instead of the typical "but he did this first", how about you just own up to being a dickhead and get over it? Clearly people don't like you, Mystery, and don't wanna hear you shittalk them so suck up your pride and stop. You are human and you are not always right, get that through your head first if you ever wanna be a good part of this community. It's not worth being a jerk online lol Also, I think a lot of people are holding grudges on Mystery, so take that into account. Any little thing Mystery does is going to be accounted for and probably used against him, so let's just chill here. I hope Mystery has good intentions while actively participating here but who knows. I say a lot of toxic shit but it's just my humor. Mystery, if you're being toxic for toxic reasons, take a good look at yourself and take a breather.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

ok I read your comment like 3 times and I think I know how to reply, if I'm toxic I'll get in trouble so I simply just block the entire server again because if I report the situation like before; well then we know what happens.

The solution seems simple mystery but truly you take the ignorant route instead of trying to fix your attitude you resolve to blocking everyone thats hella childish
Find

If you can't stop being toxic with toxic intentions then damn, maybe you do need a ban and take a forced break.
Find

TBH this community has an inherent issue that we don't deal with toxic players when they need to be dealt with. People get second chances nonstop or couple hundred warnings before any actual punishment gets done.

What ever happened to staff using the warning levels?

Its only once it becomes a problem do they get dealt with. I can see it from both sides from previous drama i have been involved in. It really sucks when people behave like its their goal in life to shit on you day in day out.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

I didn't even wanna respond on this anymore but just to give context and information really.

If I'm childish, ignorant, toxic, rude and more; For retaliating against toxic players to defend myself
Those players aren't the same???

edit:
Also that video manegunner, Would you happily post the full thing, it's almost like you had intentionally to piss me off previously before that.
I retaliate, I see that it's wrong but that's me and I try to not.
Find

this thread is actually just turning into a witch hunt for a complaint that isn't even worth complaining about. Yes i get most if not all of you have had a bad experience with him (i have too) but THIS complaint is bringing out toxicity in all of you just because its someone you all have had a bad time with. If saying " eww (name) yuck" is worth complaining about then fucking ban the whole server. im shocked this post has made it to 3 pages.
Find

You keep acting like they constantly start stuff with you, but I've seen PLENTY of instances in discord of you being an ass or toxic to someone unprovoked, or in what you claim is "retaliation" to them being "toxic" towards you (by the way, saying you're bad at the game is not fucking toxic, grow the fuck up. It's banter, if you take that personally, you shouldn't be on the internet), or just because you're butthurt about some previous incident. You being banned from using emotes on system is one of the instances, you constantly marked stupid shit on everyones drops, especially people who you knew had a grudge against you.

I'm so sick of the "I can never do anything wrong - It's never my fault" mentality you(and others) have. It shows an enormous amount of immaturity. Pulling out that victim card, acting like everyone is targeting you. Yes there are some people that definitely provoke you, but there's plenty that don't and you're still a dick. I see it in discord all the time, you resort to calling people speds when discussing. Do you expect some people to not take offense to that? You can't keep it civil, and you're constantly passive aggressive, hell your 'ratings' here on this post show that alone. Look at all the face palms. You obviously have a "I'm better and smarter than everybody" mentality.

Anything you've said here has only made it worse for you, so I suggest you just stop replying.

I'll discuss this matter with staff over the next few days as I'm still in the middle of moving, before thinking what to do about it. I also haven't fully reviewed the evidence yet, but what I wrote above are my thoughts about mystery in general, after dealing with him/complaints involving him. Not exactly related to this report.

Btw, if constant toxicity is ok from anyone, bring back rick

"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Oh, just really quick, I have witnessed people "bait" mystery quite a bit. So there's always the fact that people know they can get away with a bit of greasiness.

Yeah, let's not witchhunt or provoke someone please. That's just as bad. Focus on your own actions and gameplay and let staff handle stuff for now. Smile