Only a few months early, but here's what I got cooking

Silly Rabbit
Deagle
+10% Damage
+10% Firerate
+30% Reload Speed

-40% Holster Speed
-40% Deploy Speed

Special Trait: On hit, target's deployed item is switched with a random slot. On miss, user's deployed item is switched with a random slot.

Moai
Primordial
Droppable as both MP5 and TMP
+45% Damage
+50 Clip
+15% Stability
+20% Accuracy
+20% Range

-4% Mobility
-5% Firerate
-10% Deploy Speed

Special Trait: This weapon cannot reload and does not spawn with reserve ammo. However, the user is passively immune to all mobility-impairing effects.
Flavor Text: A forgotten remnant of a great journey that spanned the ocean horizon.

Mad Hare
Bizon
+12% Damage
+14 Clip
+30% Accuracy
+25% Firerate
+16% Mobility

-20% Stability
-18% Reload Speed

Special Trait: 1 in 10-30 chance to spread Madness to target, lowering their jump height by 40% and causing them to view all players as having the Player-Boss Bunny playermodel for 20-40 seconds.

Bountiful Tier
Primordial Tier
+0-20% Damage
+0-30% Deploy Speed
+0-30% Reload Speed
+40% Stability

-5-15 Clip
Special Trait: New Suffix, of Harvest, a passive ability which allows the user to use any ammo type picked up or collected to reload this weapon, additionally granting 2x as much ammo you normally would have gained. This includes normal ammo box pick-ups and items which grant ammo (Caliburn circle and egg, Dimension Crystal, ect).
Umpty Dumpty

Interesting, but nothing that makes you drop your weapon please. Lightsaber is bad enough with how it makes you unequip yours.
Find

(01-27-2020, 07:42 PM)Terran Wrote:  Interesting, but nothing that makes you drop your weapon please. Lightsaber is bad enough with how it makes you unequip yours.

Alternative could be swaps from primary to secondary or vise versa
Umpty Dumpty

Maybe make the Silly Rabbit make your primary unswitchable for a duration, while switching to secondary. Although even this can fuck you up hard,

Moai just doesnt sound fun, and I doubt anyone would use it.

Mad hare kinda cool.
Find

Changes made according to feedback
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Updated
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I like these a lot
The names are alright and the traits are cool
Moai's ok but I like the Madness trait
Find