Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bloodsurge teleport ball slight buff

The ball on the bloodsurge's teleport isnt that accurate on the location it teleports you to, so I suggest that it gives a short duration of fall protection, that way using the guns ability wont often end in death by fall damage
Find

I've seen people die from the fall damage of it quite a bit, which seems unfortunate.
Find

I think it should just be reworked entirely. I don't like how you can use it to get to places you otherwise wouldnt be able to without a T weapon. Like the buildings on gm_headlong for example. I usually kos people on those buildings but now with bloodsurge i cant kos. That's just one example though. There are plenty more just like that.
Find

I would hate to see it reworked entirely, as the teleport ball is very fun and the reason I bought the weapon to begin with. Its an alright to use weapon but I still don't find myself taking on more than 1 person with it unless at a range, and without its special teleport ball I wouldn't use it over most primordials. We have plenty of items to traverse maps these days, and compared to airrang, beam swords, dragon strikes, and grimoire/pages, most people can get just about anywhere on some maps with these items, and the variety these add to gameplay just makes me want to see more out of the box ideas / abilities.
Find

(01-20-2020, 03:58 PM)ZombieNinja975 Wrote:  I would hate to see it reworked entirely, as the teleport ball is very fun and the reason I bought the weapon to begin with. Its an alright to use weapon but I still don't find myself taking on more than 1 person with it unless at a range, and without its special teleport ball I wouldn't use it over most primordials. We have plenty of items to traverse maps these days, and compared to airrang, beam swords, dragon strikes, and grimoire/pages, most people can get just about anywhere on some maps with these items, and the variety these add to gameplay just makes me want to see more out of the box ideas / abilities.

You can't get on top of the buildings on gm_headlong with all of those things you just named. You can with bloodsurge.
Find