Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Quick Craft" doesn't work for Keys.

Also, you have to put in the exact amount of resources to craft a key, which is annoying. It'd be easier if you could just put in a stack of Fragments and Scrap, and then add the catalysts.
Crafted like 50 T5 keys and it was a pain to do. 70 scrap, 13 legendary fragments, 4 legendary catalysts over and over again...
Find

I don’t craft them for this reason please change Smile
Find

huge +1, make quick craft OR
if you dont want the catalyst to be used then lock them, or make it so only the cata in your inventory will be used, aka if its in your badge or backpack they will not be used.

made around 200 keys,
(cuz leviathan from IOD doesnt give coins so might as well make em to keys)
Find

We talked about this before on discord. Currently, it's impossible to just shove the frags and craft. It's just not supported as it needs exact numbers because of other crafts.

We also talked about quick craft for catalysts, but that also came up indecisive because you can still craft with locked items, and we thought about the first 4 unlocked items and there would be problems where people would get mad that they got rid of something they wanted, although it would be their fault.

I don't know where the conversation left off, but I would personally like to see a backpack type menu pop up where it has 13 frags, x0 scrap and 4 slots to put/drag the catas in.
Find

I've yet to think of a decent way to choose which catalysts would be chosen for the quick craft. Some say the first found, but that's easy to mess up. There needs to be some other way to decide or people may accidentally use catalysts they didn't want to use for it, and I'd avoid having more DM's/PM's about people messing up, cause I do ultimately feel bad.
Find

I think it would be super cool to have a system sort of like with peppermints where you can click quick craft keys, then it would show all your legendary catalysts and you could choose which ones you do not want to use (or which ones you want to use) and then it would craft as many as you have the resources for.

Sorta like multi-deconning
Find

I suggest a storage bag for crafting storage which would only pull quick craft items from that storage bag.
Find

bag would be nice, since we are on the talk of keys.
auto roll keys would be nice Big Grin
Find