Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Nerf] Winter's Howl

Before you see the title and ree in the comments, watch the video below for why. That's a Howl with no stability or accuracy points put in it, and I didn't use anything to buff said stats; no crystal, no +sag, etc.
The gun is an insanely high damage laser rifle that can shoot across maps. I've been sprayed across gm_construct with it.
The Winter's Howl I used stats:
The video I mentioned:

Please note that I was NOT dragging my mouse down for the stability or anything, except for the first bit of firing. Its possible that that incredibly stability is a bug of some sort, but even without it, the gun is very very very accurate over incredibly long distances (My bone spirit can't shoot across gm_construct and its a rifle, but the Winter's Howl can spray across it).

im famous woo hoo

we have other guns that are way better than the howl, there's no reason to nerf it. There's only a bunch of people using it now because its new and in season. Give it a bit and it won't be seen as much. It's really not that big of a deal. It already got nerfed earlier.
There's no difference between this gun and virtually any aug, especially your aids of a machine you constantly use.

(01-05-2020, 05:42 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  we have other guns that are way better than the howl, there's no reason to nerf it. There's only a bunch of people using it now because its new and in season. Give it a bit and it won't be seen as much. It's really not that big of a deal. It already got nerfed earlier.
There's no difference between this gun and virtually any aug, especially your aids of a machine you constantly use.
Bro, watch the video. The scope isn't supposed to add any bonuses like the AUG does, from Brassx himself. Its just a zoom-in.
"[Yesterday, 18:23]
Brassx:
very weird. It's scoped mode doesn't do anything unlike the AUG
just zooms in
no buffs to stats when scoped
aside from default ADS stuff"
Find

lol watching that i definitely would've thought you were pulling down. thats an insane level of stability.
Find

Also, in hindsight, this MAY be better off in a bug reports thread if anything.
Find

i say give it a 2 weeks and then decide most ppl always see new items as "powercreep/OP" and nerf them to the ground to where it becomes unusable and worthless.
Find

I mean I'd say that stability looks completely bonkers! I also thought you were pulling down for a long time at first.
Also is that nice_the_goalkeeper? I've heard legends about him.
Find

Is this before or after the Friday nerf?
Find

Lordy what is that stability?
Umpty Dumpty
Find