Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Feach - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Feach₀₂

Prior Names- Feach, Leach, Peach, Ghost the Banana God, Mostly Ghostly, Ghostflame2153

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):a total of 787 hours consisting of: 664 hours on ttt, 112 on lobby, then about 15 hours in the lobby events.

Where did you hear about this server?: I used to play NTG and when some people started to switch over I tried it out, but never really committed until NTG Died :'(.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Ive been Karma Banned before, and Meme Banned. I do not believe I have been banned for other reasons, and I haven't been karma banned in a while since it used to be a bit of a problem for me like 2 years ago or something.

Why do you want to join?: It would be super cool to be member.

Referred by: Oops I forgot this spot, my bad. Myself :'D

Additional Details: I thought about applying for awhile but due to my history on NTG and FRG prior, I didn't think I deserved or that I would get it. But a few years ago I started trying to work on my toxicity and I know I still have my problems, but I think im nowhere near as bad as I was 2 years ago+ (expecially considering I started playing NTG at 12 years old...) But its now 2020, and im level 97 so I thought, ay might as well throw one up.

Accepted or not, thanks for everything and I look forward to seeing y'all around. If you need anything from me Fe4ch#7049 is my discord, feel free to hit me up. <3
Find

gave me wogs items +1
Find

A fine guy, I would create some cream... for his cream pie, or bang... on his door to eat his... wonderful sandwiches.

+1
Find

I don't actually know him, but he seems like an alright player and I don't recall any actual issues. I think he'd be fine as Member.
Find

+1 I like fe4ch, he's very honest and makes genuine good suggestions
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find