Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Poison - RDM of a T buddy and leave

If you crash, does it not D/C you immediately? I actually don't know how that works. You were in the server for a few minutes after the report.
Find

No I could stick around for about 3460 seconds before I have it set to disconnect me. I don't know how long that is exactly but my internet completely crashed this time so it was about a minute instead of just giving me packet loss. I am absolutely furious with my fucking ISP right now. I lag every four fucking seconds. This is one of the most aggravating things on the earth.

You don't disconnect immediately when you crash/timeout...
Find

Ever since a recent gmod update, ive had a similar issue. I could have perfect connection but some specific spots on maps cause me to freeze and lose control,  like poison said it makes you just continue what your doing before freezing. Best example is everytime I try to go up the tallest building thing in earth, I freeze and will continue walking and by the time I have control back I have walked off the edge
Find

(12-28-2019, 10:21 PM)Terran Wrote:  If you crash, does it not D/C you immediately? I actually don't know how that works. You were in the server for a few minutes after the report.

I can confirm it doesn't kick you out immediatly
Find

Seems this has been resolved. Closed.
Find