Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hircine - Membership Application

How about we all just chill.
Find

I think you should just own up to the fact you might be a bit toxic/frustrated sometimes, many if not all of us are or can be like that, instantly going into excuses i'm not a big fan of. In addition much of the community being somewhat toxic, if your even unable to show some class and finesse in your member app to make yourself look better and goin saltmode is kinda bad to me.

I hope you dont feel like we are dogpiling on you and leave, I hope you can grow or atleast grow the opinion/personal reputation you have with others and become member in the near future, but for now its a -1 from me.
Find

(12-22-2019, 06:56 AM)Hircine Wrote:  How about we all just chill.
I personally think this was a pretty good way of defusing the heat that was building up.
I kinda respect that.
Find

Yeah with all of the feedback it’s clear you need work on your behavior. if you make another member application please don’t comment on the responses.
Find

honestly, everyone is worse when they first join, from what im told, i was pretty hated when i first joined. im sure if you stay, later down the road you'll get member
Find

This app got weird.
I don't want to deny this just yet, some of the issues mentioned are likely things nobody's really mentioned before and you probably weren't self-aware of. Based solely on the responses, it seems like some pretty easy and quick adjustments you could make to your behavior.

In regards to calling people "Moat men(player)" in a demeaning fashion, that is definitely a problem this community has and that's not really on you. I hope people would stop using that as a form of insult, since it really is a stupid one. Most players on TTT join Moat when they first join since they cheated their way to the top of the displayed charts - it's a good thing that you found us coming from another server. Much easier to deal with than people joining TTT in general for the first time anyway.

Anyway, in regards to toxicity/complaining, at least it sounds like it's mostly toward yourself/rules, not personal gripes or arguing, so my main recommendation is to just take the game as what it is, a game. Try to chill out when you play and not let the negativity out onto the server, everyone's just trying to have a good time. I'll leave this open for another week or two and see if there's any change in the responses here.

- That Thrakos Noob

I've still seen a few consistent behavioral problems in-game, so for that and the comments above, I'm going to deny this.

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find