Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Scrolls

Currently Challenge scrolls are kinda just untimed dailies, and they dont feel very special, unique or very hard. For me my favorite part about scrolls in the past is that just having one wasn't the most common, in addition to it felt like you were doing something unique, not just grinding out your 20th scroll this week in a sort of extra daily way. Now its pretty much too late to change scrolls back to how they were to me, and FRG is super based upon being able to grind, grind, grind. And new scroll changes make scrolls pretty much just play the game and have some extra loot occasionally. I find challenges at this point pretty boring with the same challenges over and over, and loot of easies, mediums and hard being not the best.

TL;DR Scrolls too common and boring, I want new special more unique and rare scroll.

So maybe have a new Themed scrolls that you can have active with a regular Easy,Med,Hard, etc. These would be called Unique Scrolls with their difficulty random, and could have Lobby based challenges such as Get Score of tleast 10,000 on Kraken, or Defeat WQ 10 times. Or have old TTT Challenges, and some new Challenges maybe adding some new maps or maybe having special challenges such as "Get 10 Kills on a gun you have crafted".

Maybe even having seasonal scrolls that have "Open 20 Christmas Presents" or would have tiers/trait requirements of that event such as "Get x kills while using a gun with easter egg trait" or "Open X Christmas Presents" or "Use x Coal" and would have Christmas Presents as an added reward.

These could be a new scroll only droppable from Legendary Loot Orbs with a 1/200 chance. (Making loot orbs more than just Extra Monthly/Cases but also keeping them rarer than easy/medium).

Challenge Examples {Example Numbers}
Get x Kills on Gun You Have Crafted {5-20}
Get x Kills or Damage on Lobby Boss {1-5}
Get x Kills in One Round. (I tried to keep the number reasonably low but ive personally liked this challenge type) {3-5}
Complete x Dailies {3-10}
Craft x Weapons {10-20}
Participate in X Minigames (Longsword, Dragon Etc) {3-10}
Stay in the air for atleast X seconds without dying. {8-20} Blink, Grapling hook, Spiderman Gun, etc.
Do x Lobby event (this one is a maybe cuz it is a bit rough, where lobby bosses not too many people have problems with theres a good chunk of people who dont participate in these too often such as myself who hasnt done one of these in a few months, but this is a challenge so?) {1 time}
Any other suggestions please comment Big Grin

Brass has said on discord that he plans on doing a bit of stuff with some new unique scrolls, etc but this is a bit more than "New scrolls good, current scrolls boring" so ima not delete and I think this has a reason to exist.
Find