Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Cobaltgeo: Unban Request.

The copy and pasting bring nothing of value.

I am sorry that you went through that stuff, I really am.

Skully took the words right out of my mouth, even if you were to be unbanned, I feel as if it’ll be very unhealthy for you to return. This is a gaming community but people take it way too far so that might greatly affect you and your mental state.

I’m not opposed to any unbans that come with a final chance, just write that in-depth apology and hope for the best.

I think you've had way too many chances and warnings to improve and you have only gotten more toxic and unpleasant. And I don't think its been nearly enough time for you to have matured. I think it is best for the community and for you if you just let FRG go.
Find

Literally copy and paste why do you guys even post It's not even funny almost everyone copied and pasted

-1,have been given chances and you remained to be toxic, unsure if you have changed but i know some people that are taking anti depression and i don't think being on THIS server will be helpful, you can snap at any second and it would undo so much work you put into being stable again.
i would trying to reapply after you feel better enough where you won't need pills and talk to players you hurt.
(seeing how many ppl dont want you here, i can see them trying to egg you on and trying to make you snap.)

I'm kinda surprised how many member/member+ are so rude in theses replies. There are some places where you can be funny but i figured everyone would understand that in a unbanned post things would be take at least a bit serious. If you wanna be funny and be retarded go on discord but the forums is suppose to be take a bit more serious seeing how it involves players being able to play or not.

Yeah a lot of shit you did was uncalled, immature, and disgusting. I don’t understand what goes through your mind, and even if you got better, I wouldn’t want to deal with that.

Hell no I ain't dealing with this again. -1
Find

(11-13-2019, 02:11 AM)Jesus Crust Wrote:  Literally copy and paste why do you guys even post It's not even funny almost everyone copied and pasted

I personally don't like you very much and don't want you to be coming back so -1 from me.

Unfortunately, when you act like this and much more, it's probably wise to keep you banned.

(11-16-2019, 02:42 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Unfortunately, when you act like this and much more, it's probably wise to keep you banned.

I understand, Racism is never excusable what I did in the past was wrong I have changed and my temper and problems are gone and are being worked on, I was disgusting and disturbing in my past and honestly even me seeing this is a bit sickening but also listen what would hurt if I get one final chance shit I could even be kept a close eye on even one tiny slip up and I'm gone and if I do fuck up just ban me again yes we can all agree its hard to really know whether I have changed or not but its also true you might never know unless I am allowed back inside FRG I would be comfortable if I had major restrictions placed on me. I just have a yearning to play some good old fashioned TTT all of the places are fun but the community is just too big, everything is too big this really is the best TTT Experience and I really fucked up by ruining my chances hard here.

Im sorry this may and will sound super incensitive, but your additional info seems somewhat irrelevant. Nobody knows anyones situation, but regardless there is a base expectation of a player on this server as regulated by the rules and regulations. No one knows if these people who you went off on are having similar problems, but you did something against the rules and even though I personally wouldnt mine you coming back since shit happens, these rules if they exist should be enforced. If enough time passes so that people will truely believe youve changed then an unban would make sense, but honestly you dont have a huge pool of supporters here so it might be a bit. I wish you the best, but -1 from me.
Find