Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Cobaltgeo: Unban Request.

(11-12-2019, 08:29 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Jesus Christ you guys are heartless. Dude literally said he tried to kill himself and was struggling with mental health issues but is finally getting the help he has needed most of his life.

Glad you are getting some help cobalt and I hope it works out for you. I personally have no opinion on if you should or shouldn't be unbanned but you did cause a lot of problems. You were also really young though and probably still are. How can we know if anything has changed?
Excuse me? HE? And you're calling us heartless you transphobic bigot. Disgusting.

(11-12-2019, 08:29 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Jesus Christ you guys are heartless. Dude literally said he tried to kill himself and was struggling with mental health issues but is finally getting the help he has needed most of his life.

not an immediate reason to unban someone, even if unfortunate
Find

I mean I thought you were funny until you completely seriously called my faith a sham and spammed me on my steam profile calling me an idiot for it.
But I’ll be damned you make great water review videos on YouTube
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Nah dude. Sorry for the stuff you've been going through and I hope you get better, but I don't see you coming back here. I had to put up with wayyyy too much shit with you as did other staff members and everyone else on the server.
The amount of pure bullshit and toxicity that you spewed everywhere is more than I thought I would see in a lifetime. I see no place for you in this community anymore.
I honestly don't know who I'd rather have unbanned, you or Rick.

I'm leaning on rick
Find

(11-12-2019, 10:12 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  

not an immediate reason to unban someone, even if unfortunate

Perhaps you didn't read the second part of my reply because I said I wasn't sure on the unban. Some of you all take this video game community way too seriously. I love this community and have and will continue to support it in any way I can but at the end of the day it is still a video game community. What is the worst that happens if he gets a second chance? He shows that he hasn't changed and he gets banned again? It's been multiple years.

The reason I said you all are heartless is because you all comment "I personally don't like you very much and don't want you to be coming back so -1 from me." Cobalt is struggling with mental health issues and we don't know the kid anymore than what we have seen on the server. We don't know what kind of life he has or what possible situations he has had to deal with in his life. I guess most people on this server are just too young to understand or care about that.

I think simply putting "You caused a lot of issues -1" would have been a better response.

fuck it unban everyone
Find

(11-13-2019, 12:40 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  fuck it unban everyone

okay moat
Find

To start off, when I first heard of this post my mind, like many others I'm sure, had gone to 'no way in hell would I want someone this toxic back into the community.' Their toxic actions had been some of the worst experienced by this server to date; lines that have been crossed too far. From what you are saying, I can understand that you were not happy with the way some people had been toxic towards a certain group you associate with. However, responding with even more toxicity is not the right way to go about things, as you realized. And the fact that you realized, to a degree, that your actions were wrong is a good step in seeking forgiveness from those you affected. But even with that being said, I still don't feel like you have realized the full extent of your actions.

Another problem you could be facing is the fact that people don't believe you have changed. That you're just doing this out of boredom. Which leads me to ask why you want to come here? What exactly do you hope to get from coming back to this server? And if you are able to come back, you should ask yourself if this server is even good for you to be on. Like would being on do more harm than good to you mentally?

Personally, I think you should write an in-depth apology to those you affected the most before being considered to be unbanned. As of right now, I lean more toward not having you unbanned. As much I can sympathize with some of the stuff you have been through and am happy that you have received the help you needed, it is not enough for me at this point.

(11-13-2019, 01:43 AM)Skully_Fluff Wrote:  Personally, I think you should write an in-depth apology to those you affected the most before being considered to be unbanned. As of right now, I lean more toward not having you unbanned. As much I can sympathize with some of the stuff you have been through and am happy that you have received the help you needed, it is not enough for me at this point.

I would love to make an in-depth apology to the ones I have affected the most with my constant toxicity it'd be a bit hard because I was a shit head for all of the 5? 4? um, eh. anyways yeah I would be happy to be able to apologize to the ones I have affected the most.
Find

Literally copy and paste why do you guys even post It's not even funny almost everyone copied and pasted