Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unreal Oz complaint

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Unreal Oz

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):STEAM_0:1:72691295

Map the event happened on: Rooftops

Date of event:10/10/19

What Happened?: I bought and used a disguiser and then shot at a group of people, I then rounded a corner so that I was out of sight and disabled my disguiser, then unreal oz came around the corner and KOSed me, this happened on two separate rounds on the same map. I reported Oz for KOS off location but zombie ninja ignored my reports. Oz continued to harass me for reporting him all throughout the next map.

Witnesses:    

Evidence:            

Welp, im fine with any punishment i may receive if i deserve it. From my point of view, you were in the tower shooting, it was as you can tell from screen shot very little players on, so when 5 of us started shooting at the tower (from the 3 triangled roof building) you then walked out of the side door after koses had been made for whomever was in the tower. SO when you walked out of the tower, disguise disabled and i and everyone else by me just shot you i just happened to be the one that finished you off. simply put, i think your blowing this out of proportion and that is why i teased you the following map. Mostly due to you then reporting me again the following round or so, on that same map that im being reported for, when you were up on the roof of the twin towers with disguise disabled looking down at me, i looked up saw your name and then u enabled disguise and proceeded to shoot me. Im not going to act like i didn't just read your name before you started shooting me, so i kosed you and killed you.
Find

the screenshots of the logs don't really tell a story other than you shot oz and he shot back ...so...um...yep.
Find

damn it, it’s ttt, not a matter of life and death. I’m so tired of seeing a new report every other day. I was here for this, Spookum and Unreal were both being toxic to one another in the maps that followed this. This doesn’t deserve a forum post. Even if you got him punished, he’d get a slay at most.
Umpty Dumpty

Just a few things from my end on this, explaining my "ignoring." First off I only saw 1 report against him for this, and that was made on the last round of the map, and it didn't seem like it deserved a slay.
I saw you asked me to handle it shortly before mapvote, and I had enough time to look at that and saw it didn't look like a slay was deserved. Since you never mentioned it after map change, I assumed you weren't too worried about it, and shortly after I forgot the whole situation myself. Also going to specify I saw there was at least 1 other staff member on at the time.  

If you would have asked once more after mapvote, I would have explained that it didn't look worthy of a slay, but I didn't think you were concerned since it wasnt brought back up.

Just try reminding people a little more. Im pretty surprised you made a forum report on it, but weren't concerned enough to ask about it after the map had changed.
Find

again people making forum reports for a single incident of rdm
:residentsleeper:

What happened to the good old days where reports were about toxicity and scamming, not single rdms. By all means, don't bring those old days back.

For the report, from the screenshots it looks like Unreal's second story. Which is valid and logical.
"when you were up on the roof of the twin towers with disguise disabled looking down at me, i looked up saw your name and then u enabled disguise and proceeded to shoot me. Im not going to act like i didn't just read your name before you started shooting me, so i kosed you and killed you."
Keep in mind the disguiser's toggle is buggy, I always suggest double checking if you're disguised or not.

The only thing I can see is a reminder not to be an asshole. We play this game to have fun and doesn't help if folks are acting like the typical League of Legends player.

P.S. Zombie is a good guy, I doubt he would ignore a report.
Find