Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

racial slur

(10-07-2019, 10:07 AM)NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT Wrote:  Monkey does NOT equal to "kneegore" LOL. What a severe lack of judgement this has been on your part. Not to mention returning a water gun shot with a bucket of lava isn't a very mature thing to do. -1 For unban / shorten.

imagine not be literate and thinks it says somewhere in the thread that monkey=nigger

(10-07-2019, 02:48 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Bruh, this is the second or third time I've seen some drama swirling around you because you get offended by noobs on the internet. Have you not been on the internet long? It's a harsh place full of edgy teens, basement dwellers and trolls. You gotta learn to have some thicker skin my guy. If someone calls me a monkey I'll just make a few monkey noises and then go about my day.

As for the ban, you handled the situation EXTREMELY poorly. I think you should take at least a few weeks away and maybe browse 4chan a bit.

The last community I was part of allowed nigger and hateful shit. So we just threw it around so when someone says monkey to me and I take it in a racist manner I would resort back to saying stuff back. This is a bad excuse but yea. If the community banned racism for a reason then staff should stand by it and punish all racist things. I took monkey as a racist slur directed at me. Which is what makes the bad part of racism or hateful conduct. Its how the person receiving it feels towards it and it should be based on how it was perceived to the person the other person is trying to offend

(10-07-2019, 02:49 PM)Kcat Wrote:  Your whole argument is based on blaming someone else which is so amazingly stupid because you yourself took your own fingers that you control with your own brain and changed your name to an actual racial slur that isn't allowed here. I don't even know what you expected tbh and you did a big dumb so I don't expect you getting unbanned immediately and you shouldn't be, because clearly you are in the wrong and are scrounging for arguments that just make you look even worse and hypocritical.

No im saying if i should keep banned then the others who called me racist names should also be banned. I dont believe I blamed someone else. It asked what happened and I explained my side of the story as best I can, maybe I explained it wrong who knows maybe you just interpreted it wrong. You say Im in the wrong. Well no shit sherlock, but others are too and I was the only one punished cos I guess said a word that more racist even though racism is bad all together. I know I sound like a hypocrite but really I dont give a shit. I said nigger because if monkey should be allowed in this community as a word to offend people then all racial slurs should be allowed.

(10-07-2019, 09:22 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  From what I've gathered, you said the N word, then you said fuck it and changed your name to the N word, Parade told you to stop saying the N word, you said you weren't saying it and didn't change your name back, finally you got yourself banned shortly afterwards.

I just wanted to say on this part parade told me to stop and i didnt say it anymore. he changed my name im pretty surre back to soul and I couldnt change it from their. He told me to stop after I changed it to nigger

(10-07-2019, 10:02 AM)Philip Wrote:  Uhm Just want to say that all of us from moat know that I reported someone for calling me a monkey and nothing happened. Imo take a step back and take a deep breath cuz the word ain't racist

https://www.google.com/search?q=why+the+word+monkey+is+a+racial+slur&oq=why+the+word+monkey+is+a+racial+slur&aqs=chrome..69i57.8951j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The whole mindset of "I did something bad, but these people did something bad too so they should be punished" is beyond ridiculous. It's like you're trying to distract from what you did. Staff decide what is and isn't allowed. That's why they are there.

You will not be unbanned from discord as you clearly couldn't prove yourself to listen to staff, and if there's any more problems beyond this, appropriate punishment will be enforced.

Sidenote: if you think someone calling someone else a monkey is as harsh as the nword, you need to get your shit together.

Closed.