Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Missing Textures, Errors

I have lots of errors for player models and guns, I use the FRG launcher to open the server and still get the errors.

Find

i would recommend then getting CSS textures. just google CSS gmod textures and there should be a video on youtube how to download and install.
Find

You can also download the FRG packs on the workshop in brass’s profile, or download the launcher on the forums, and download the stuff your missing there.
Find

(10-06-2019, 10:24 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  i would recommend then getting CSS textures. just google CSS gmod textures and there should be a video on youtube how to download and install.

I have all the valve games downloaded plus most of the other ones gmod takes assets from

(10-06-2019, 02:10 PM)Shadow_man43 Wrote:  You can also download the FRG packs on the workshop in brass’s profile, or download the launcher on the forums, and download the stuff your missing there.
I redownloaded the FRG launcher and downloaded the packs on the shop but I still have the errors
Find

(10-06-2019, 07:58 PM)Sledgehammer--[] Wrote:  [quote='MicroBoss' pid='78156' dateline='1570357479']
i would recommend then getting CSS textures. just google CSS gmod textures and there should be a video on youtube how to download and install.

I have all the valve games downloaded plus most of the other ones gmod takes assets from

then you probably just need to mount them. Open gmod > click that controller in the bottom right > check the box
Find

The screenshots are too small for me to see what you're missing.

Here, I made it bigger:
Find

(10-06-2019, 09:00 PM)IJC Soul Wrote:  
(10-06-2019, 07:58 PM)Sledgehammer--[] Wrote:  [quote='MicroBoss' pid='78156' dateline='1570357479']

then you probably just need to mount them. Open gmod > click that controller in the bottom right > check the box

They have been checked so thats not it

(10-07-2019, 01:32 AM)Brassx Wrote:  The screenshots are too small for me to see what you're missing.

I added the screenshots as attachments, I'm missing that section of models in the coin shop and a handful of other guns mostly godlike guns

Find

what you could do is a whole refresh of your files. I think if you go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\downloads\server you can delete all of the files in there and then redownload the content.

Either that or if you really want to, you can uninstall the game and redownload (I don't mean just uninstalling the game, I also mean literally delete the entire file as well, as not all content gets deleted after you uninstall.
Find