Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Asuna not paying his loans

+1 Asuna owes me 210k atm
I did loan them 750k as I had nothing else to do, They actually paid me back 800k but a one time thing like that is consistent with 50 50 players.

I think there should be a set rule in place that if you do intend to take a loan as loans are a trust based thing, Then it should be that if the player cannot pay you back any coins they receive should be transfer to you, Or under the case the player drops something good and pricey then they should either be forced to sell to you or to someone else.

I hate seeing things like this. But I feel I should clarify some things(not exactly related to this report):

While I hate scummy behavior, and when people 'scam' others, there will always be some risk involved with just handing out items/coins willy-nilly. There's too many variables involved in something like 'loaning' someone something, and too many easy ways to lie and cover it up, thus why I always advise against doing it - to save the drama/workload involved with such reports, and to help protect you guys,. Each case is handled on a per-case basis.

The strongest form of evidence is inside the trade window. Always discuss trades in there as that is irrefutable proof that I can see on my end. Things like steam message, discord DM's, etc can all be faked relatively easily, and are not the strongest form of proof. Scammers will likely know this and try to avoid discussing in the trade window. I advise against trading with someone if they refuse to use the trade window chat box to discuss.

Now related to this report directly:
Coin loans are much different and much more difficult to resolve than item loans to resolve. The best I can do is ask Asuna to work on repaying the debt, and forward most of the coins they make to you. I don't think there's quite enough here to warrant punishment just yet. It hasn't been too long, they also only have 1.1k coins at the moment so, that's probably why they are making excuses. Try to work out some kind of payment agreement. It really hasn't been that long of a duration, for future reference, I'd say wait a month or so until you report things like this.

So final verdict:
I ask that Asuna works on repaying all debts, but I am not going to invoke any bans or punishments based on what was shown, as the duration between initial loan and now is relatively short, there's really not too much of an indication that Asuna doesn't have any intentions of paying you back(other than using some coins for 50/50s), just that they literally can't pay you back right now. So report to me in around 3 weeks from now and tell me if Asuna has not started to repay their debt, then I will consider further action.

Closed.