Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathray targeting and harassment

For the reasons you stated, there is little to no evidence provided. There would be no way to prove if he was following you, if he kills you just because you were shooting, and putting "any of these times" for witnesses doesn't help unless you actually specify the people and they can provide evidence in any means.

For the harassment part, yeah Deathray shouldn't be harassing you about your ban ingame, if you can provide enough evidence about him being toxic in-game or on the discord then we could think of something to do, but we can't really do anything about DMs, thats on you to either ignore or block them (and don't throw punches back, that just brings you to the same level tp him and if not worse).

Evidence is important, if you can provide any of it and back-up some of your statements, then staff will have something to work with. and specify who you think saw it and they can bring something to us as well.
Find

remind me not to fuck with danny

Ok thanks, I wouldn't have bothered making the report if he hadn't blocked me after doing so, because he clearly did it just to irritate me.
Find

(10-03-2019, 01:05 AM)Danny (Decon Primordials) Wrote:  Can just do what I’m doing record and save tons of evidence as I’m doing that against hentai, sardine and mages atm already got tons but I’m goin for gold when I make a report

You know there's a report feature in-game that you're supposed to use right?
Find

(10-03-2019, 01:05 AM)Danny (Decon Primordials) Wrote:  Can just do what I’m doing record and save tons of evidence as I’m doing that against hentai, sardine and mages atm already got tons but I’m goin for gold when I make a report

Oh god guys he’s got videos of me rdming at 3 in the morning and refusing to craft for him, see y’all on the flip side
Find

No evidence to do anything about the situation.
You two need to stay away from each other.

Closed.
Find