Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dual Fool's Worlds?

(09-24-2019, 03:54 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I would UwU the hell outta Kcat

-1 nope just no. Its tolerable as it is.
Find

Thought I'd point out here too, When I said;

"Instead of blocking bullets it could possibly deflect, bounce or ricochet off the shield and maybe possibly spark towards whomever shot the shield. Maybe adding very slow regen to the player aswell whilst in the shield?"

I was implying possibly ONE of these abilities, A fools world with a shield that deflects bullets wouldn't be that bad.
As almost no one shoots the shield anyways, I posted this because I'd like to see a duals fools, Not because I wanna see an over powered version of the current one.
Find

(09-28-2019, 07:55 AM)Mystery Wrote:  Thought I'd point out here too, When I said;

"Instead of blocking bullets it could possibly deflect, bounce or ricochet off the shield and maybe possibly spark towards whomever shot the shield. Maybe adding very slow regen to the player aswell whilst in the shield?"

I was implying possibly ONE of these abilities, A fools world with a shield that deflects bullets wouldn't be that bad.
As almost no one shoots the shield anyways, I posted this because I'd like to see a duals fools, Not because I wanna see an over powered version of the current one.

but making it dual IS making them over powered of the current versions. no matter what you add to them.

(you have 12 disagrees on this thread its gotta tell you something)
(most disagree reactions i've ever seen on any thread so thats kinda impressive.)
Find