Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Freaky- Unban Request

Hacking bans are usually permanent with no chance at appealing. Even if the ban was 2 years ago, we have no proof or information on if you were actually hacking, or if the admin thought you were hacking. I also support what Nytemart posted.

In my opinion the ban should not be appealed. I think Alex Summers knew what he was doing.
Find

Yeah I don't remember you enough to tell you the circumstances of the ban, but when I was staff, I wouldn't just toss around bans just on a hunch. 9 times out of 10, I probably even got multiple opinions on it from other staff members.

And if I'm not mistaken, this was back when staff could easily check people's screen and see any scripts being run on their screen, so there would be no doubts there.

I'm not staff anymore, so I'll leave this up to them, but this is just what I could tell you about it.
Find

(09-22-2019, 01:55 AM)NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT Wrote:  Hmm I'd rather NOT unban this guy. From what he's saying I personally feel inclined to believe that he was trying to avoid saying outright that he was banned for hacking.
For starters in the original post he said he doesn't remember what he got banned for and suddenly his memory jogs when he sees the ban reason even providing a short stor of him "sniping a mod multiple times" insinuating that the ban was personal to some degree. Not to mention he's had the chance of making this unban request for 2 years only deciding to do so now, if he wasn't actually hacking at the time don't you think he would've made an unban appeal on the spot?
I believe this guy is lying about the circumstances of his ban and I don't think he should get unbanned, mostly due to his ban being a hacking ban.

First and foremost, I personally did not notice that I was banned from hacking because of the reply. I tried to find a ban list at first in the top, didn't notice one. Then I hit the more option as a last resort, noticing the ban list. I then looked for a search feature, no luck. Scrolled down to when I THOUGHT I was banned, around 2016-17ish. Couldn't find anything. Noticed that you could go by ID and joined a random TTT server and found out my id by trying to private message myself (didn't know any other method of finding it). Went and found my ban on the list using control+f and then saw the actual ban. My reasoning on not checking the post beforehand is that I did not expect a reply so quickly. I don't think it was personal at all for the fact. Secondly, as you can tell, I am a very low-level player on said server, therefore I didn't see a reason to apply for an unban. I was already more involved in other communities and was just looking to maybe join another one. The only reason I noticed I was banned was today when I tried to do what I tried last year, join another community possibly. You are entitled to your opinion and I'm thankful for the input on the situation. I'm not going to say things that are false to try to join a community that doesn't want me. If the final verdict is that im guilty as stated, its not the end of the world for me. Just looking to make new friends.

(09-22-2019, 02:35 AM)The Black Parade Wrote:  Hacking bans are usually permanent with no chance at appealing. Even if the ban was 2 years ago, we have no proof or information on if you were actually hacking, or if the admin thought you were hacking. I also support what Nytemart posted.

In my opinion the ban should not be appealed. I think Alex Summers knew what he was doing.

My reply to you would be to regard my last reply, thank you for your input.

If someone can find a way to see the exact time at which posts are posted then I can provide proof that I did not find out how I was banned through this thread.

https://gyazo.com/437e30067fff74298a9edb40f3e8e134

This screenshot depicts my history
Logging onto the website
Posting the thread
Going to global bans but first looking throughout every option on the top bar
Then going back to the thread and replying to what has been said and to be candid I didn't notice the screenshot was even there of the ban, I just noticed what he said( thought the picture was part of his signature)

Find

Is this going to be answered?
Find

(09-29-2019, 09:48 PM)Freaky Wrote:  Is this going to be answered?

First off you were not banned by the Automated System, but by Alex Summers probably because he had probable cause that you were cheating
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(09-29-2019, 10:46 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  

First off you were not banned by the Automated System, but by Alex Summers probably because he had probable cause that you were cheating

So basically you just said I wasn't banned by the automated system. Thank you for the input
Find

(09-29-2019, 10:55 PM)Freaky Wrote:  

So basically you just said I wasn't banned by the automated system. Thank you for the input
Well his input is essentially saying "You won't be unbanned since you were banned by an actual person moderating you who clearly saw you were hacking/cheating"
Hacking and such is treated with a perma no appeal on here.
Find

(09-30-2019, 08:23 AM)NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT Wrote:  

Well his input is essentially saying "You won't be unbanned since you were banned by an actual person moderating you who clearly saw you were hacking/cheating"

I myself dont remember what happened and honestly have no recollection of the incident. And as previously stated from himself, neither does the staff member
Find

(09-30-2019, 10:16 PM)Freaky Wrote:  
(09-30-2019, 08:23 AM)NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT Wrote:  

I myself dont remember what happened and honestly have no recollection of the incident. And as previously stated from himself, neither does the staff member

Alex summers(the staff member who banned you) doesn't remember banning you because he's had hundreds of bans under his belt. I highly doubt anyone would remember a specific instance from a year ago. We don't unban for hacks, and I trust in staff.

Denied.
Find