Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Granabis/Jiro Complaint.

Bro you better watch what you say before he goes shadow clone jitsu

You bet your sweet ass i'm gonna bring my own ban into this too, cause it has to be known everywhere. So, with his current amount of toxicity, hes walking away free, I've never even heard staff complain, odd, and along with that he has said the hard r before, and he wasn't brand new at the time either, we just slightly tapped his giant ego bubble and boom pop there goes the hArD R flying out, didn't get banned for it either, just got a warning, weird right?
But either way, he is more toxic and completely pig headed then I've ever been, hes so infuriating to even talk to, cause he'll mess up and blame it on you or pretend that is was a joke, a real piss off.
So how can he be twice as toxic as me, has said the hard r before, and can walk away with a warning and some fucking band aids for the holes in his ego, and even after this, if he does get banned, it better be for at least a month.
Thank you for reading my poem class.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

(09-10-2019, 10:07 PM)jimmy bedimmy Wrote:  You bet your sweet ass i'm gonna bring my own ban into this too, cause it has to be known everywhere. So, with his current amount of toxicity, hes walking away free, I've never even heard staff complain, odd, and along with that he has said the hard r before, and he wasn't brand new at the time either, we just slightly tapped his giant ego bubble and boom pop there goes the hArD R flying out, didn't get banned for it either, just got a warning, weird right?
But either way, he is more toxic and completely pig headed then I've ever been, hes so infuriating to even talk to, cause he'll mess up and blame it on you or pretend that is was a joke, a real piss off.
So how can he be twice as toxic as me, has said the hard r before, and can walk away with a warning and some fucking band aids for the holes in his ego, and even after this, if he does get banned, it better be for at least a month.
Thank you for reading my poem class.

The complete difference between yours and this is that all of his is in discord. Yours have been in both discord and ingame, we are working on a complete punishment for jiro right now so don't just jump to conclusions

I've tried to talk to granabis about being so toxic and he just can't resolve it clearly, so i think actions should be taken tbh because its very clear he isn't changing at all
Find

Yeah, I can definitely vouch for the victim card part. He seems to not know the meaning of going too far with some of his shit and it's getting seriously annoying.

Funny how he acted much the same a few months ago and now he's doing it in full force.
Find

This is the exact behavior I remember from him during my time on moat. The whole cycle of talking shit then playing the victim is so fucking annoying and shows he has zero self-awareness.

If Nytemart is complaining about someone, it's worth looking into, imho. I haven't had enough personal interactions with him to know for certain. I cannot keep up with discord these days to see all the drama, either, so I can't give any input otherwise.
Find

Wow this guy is a fucking loser. Get this moat man out of here.

I'm honestly tired of the moatmen joke. Who gives a shit if people came from another server? We shouldn't act like people need to be ride or die for FRG(granted I love and appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and loyalty but that's not my point.) Keep it civil.

Please keep on topic in reference to the complaint. If its nothing to do with Jiro, there's no need to mention it.

I genuinely don't know what to do with the complaint. I haven't heard of any serious problems from in-game from Jiro, but purely from my experience I was frustrated and bothered by what you said in discord. Not only was there numerous occasions where staff told you to chill, but you continuing after you were told otherwise. When we first integrated discord with FRG, we were a lot smaller, so stuff that happened there didn't affect punishments through the server. Now I'm not saying we ban Jiro, but where discord is such a huge part of the community, I definitely think there should be more to it(I'm not sure what though.)

Now Jiro is permabanned on discord so I will close this thread, but if any more problems arise in-game message me!
Find