Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Copper Dragon's Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Copper Dragon

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): At least 60 hours (37 hrs on TTT, 17 on Lobby, 4 on BR, and about 1/2 hour on survive)

Where did you hear about this server?: Stumbled upon it when i was bored.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: Want to be able to post pics and memes on discord (that's about it, cause thats all i know for member benefits lel)

Referred by: Schleep on Discord

Additional Details: Can be a bit slow at times and can get a tad bit aggressive if some really stupid bullshit happens, but generally a good person.
(HATES RACISM AND HOMOPHOBIA)
Find

-1 Honestly, you can get kind of angry and annoying at times and I don't really like it. Also I don't really care about being referred but I dont know if you're referring yourself or if there is another copper? I don't know any other copper/cooper. You aren't really bad like some other people but it just tends to get annoying when things dont go your way and you start screaming, you tend not to do this at people but just hearing it in general just kind of annoys me.
Find

(08-27-2019, 08:17 PM)Randall Wrote:  -1 Honestly, you can get kind of angry and annoying at times and I don't really like it. Also I don't really care about being referred but I dont know if you're referring yourself or if there is another copper? I don't know any other copper/cooper. You aren't really bad like some other people but it just tends to get annoying when things dont go your way and you start screaming, you tend not to do this at people but just hearing it in general just kind of annoys me.

Some people say Cooper, when it says Copper. that's why i worded it the way i did (as far as i know, there is no other Copper). I also get the whole screaming things, but when shit becomes insufferable, i kinda lose my cool. I've been trying to work on it, and like everything when taking care of mental issues, it's a work in progress. So i respect that.
Find

Referred by does not mean who calls you what. Referred by means someone referred you to be member.
Basically it means they want you to become member.

Also try not to comment on your own application.

Ive seen him around a bit, but dont know him enough to really say much and 37 hours on ttt isnt much for a member of the community (dont mean people with member titles, but those active alot and participate in the community).
So it seems a bit early for a member app for me, but maybe its just me.
+0
Find

Copper has his moments where he's a good person to play with, but then he has these moments where he's just off the handle, toxic af. If he can keep his shit together for a bit, then yeah, sure, but Imma +0 for now.
Find

+0 for now.
I want to say something.
People make mistakes. Just learn from them, and you'll be fine.
Apology is the first step.
Nobody likes to be the people at receiving end of toxicity. (This goes both way).
Finally, there's better outputs than to complain out publicly for all of us to hear cause it'll most likely invite negative feedback.
Otherwise, decent player and doesn't cause trouble too much when he's not complaining too frequently.
Find

kinda just annoying, immature, and sometimes obnoxious. if he wised up and talked less i could see member, but at the moment, I couldn't.
Find

Work on things people have pointed out(toxicity, and temper) and re apply soon!

Denied.
Find