Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Devestator159 False Slay

If you do your own reports, you are going to be biased, no ifs or buts about it. The reason we have others do reports we ourselves are involved in is to avoid this, and maintain impartiality.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Generally, it's a bad idea to handle your own report, even if you're the only one on. It'll just lead to drama like this. Most times, it's just best to let the report go. I'd say the only time you should really handle your own report would be if it's some low level blatantly mass rdming or something along the lines of that.

With this being said, I don't really think this calls for any kind of punishment. I'll just say this as an official warning, try not to handle your own reports, even if you're the only one on, unless you absolutely have to. That way we can avoid situations like this.

And to the guy who created this thread, next time just talk to a higher up staff about it. There's no reason to make a whole thread about it, unless it's something super serious. More times than not, the higher staff can talk to the guy in question and figure out the situation and handle it accordingly.
Find