Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban's +Member App V.2

Ban's +Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Ban

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I was banned for 1 day cause i asked Alex to cause i was in a bad mood.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I feel like I've been really accepted into the community, and I've made a lot of friends in it. I want a way to be able to give back to the server, and this is the best way I think I can. I'm often on when no other +members are on, and find myself in servers full of new people late at night very frequently, and I do enjoy it but occasionally they do need to see there are rules. Since nobody is around, it does get a bit crazy and there isn't much I can do about it during the school season. And it gets really bothersome when people are on messing around and nobody is there or they are there and don't do anything about it.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I feel like you should promote me because I can contribute towards making FRG an enjoyable server to both new and old members. Although I'm usually laid back, I can be a little to lax on rules sometimes but can be strict if need-be. I understand that by becoming a +Member, I am someone newer people will look towards to see how the server works, and I understand I won't be able to be a complete idiot and disobey rules but i can at least warn them and if they understand might become long time players

Do you have any administrative experience: I've been staff some minor minecraft servers and on a manga site.

Additional Details: I have finally dropped an onirus and I have reported a lot of event based bugs. Also I am know as a player who is good with taking new players into event i might even take a new member into the survive record we plan on beating Wink <3 you Unpoke

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find