Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Monthly Suggestion: Parade Rainer

Information 
Parade Rainer (Secondary)
Not going to discuss the stats as I am unsure of it's base weapon, meaning I have no way of knowing how it would be affected by our stats. For the sake of this thread, assume it is a base M1 Garand, as the damage it deals is not the main selling point.

Unique Ability
Holding ALT and pressing E activates a water cube around the player (Aquarius) which leaves the player unable to switch weapons or fire the weapon. While in this state, the user turns into a mobile support; With an effective radius similar to the Warbanner / Caliburn, fellow players who at any point enter the radius gain a unique buff. Said buff is a one-time damage dampener, which has no time limit. The buff ends only when the player next takes damage. When the player takes said damage, the damage they would have received is reduced by a flat 35 amount. When the user of the Parade Rainer exits the Support State, they receive 2 debuffs; -8% Mobility and -18% Stability for 30~ish seconds. 200 Second Cooldown for Support State, and effect cannot be stacked with multiple of this weapon.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

not another support item can we get a break'

caliburn
warbanner
wand of rejuv

in only a few months we don't need any more for a while.

and if it's an M1, it will hardly be used anyways in events

my suggestion would be to rework the ability to something more offensive, or defensive for general fun TTT use.
Find

Yeah, I gotta agree with Jerk, I don't really want another support item so soon.
Find

It doesn't necessarily have to be the next monthly as I'm sure brass already has plans on it. But M1 Garand in events?
Find