Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More molten secondaries.

Right now there are only two molten secondaries. Whilst there exists a whole host of primaries. You have a molten Deagle, and the molten pistol and that's it. Adding additional guns to the molten tier couldn't really be construed as bad. It dilutes the primary pool, whilst also adding a lot more viable secondaries. There aren't really any secondaries right now that compare to the big three of fools world, sag CCD, and hellfire/dragonstrike. And I doubt any molten ones will really outshine them with the utility of these weapons.

Examples of secondaries id like to see as a Molten: glock, tec9, m1911, and the p250 (eclipsed pistol / Deimos model).

This suggestion is kind of short just because it's such a simple one I don't see any downsides at all in this happening.
Find

pretty sure most of these can drop but just havent unless im wrong?

- That Thrakos Noob

molten glock yes ples
Find

I would like this for all weapons (outside of crafting). I see no reason it is restricted to competitive weapons.
Find

(07-19-2019, 05:41 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  pretty sure most of these can drop but just havent unless im wrong?

Nope literally the only two that exist are Deagle and pistol. Asked Tobias about it.
Find

give me molten glock daddy
Find

If we're lacking secondaries I have a whole suggestion thread on em Smile (ADD THEM BRASS)
Find

please bring molten tec-9 into this world... i need it.
Find

Big bump!
Find