Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scattershot Change

You guys say that but then comes the scattershot+Sagittarius that turns the gun into a rifle that shoots 8 bullet instead of 1
Find

The gun is really good at hunting innocents and detectives that roam away from the group, and because of that, I die to it a lot. The player base could better counter it by just staying together the entire game and denying the traitor any opportunity. However I cant say much about what it's like to use it because I don't like the feel of shotguns in TTT, and would rather use more of an over all decent weapon. As a player base we are too used to being able to out luck/out skill other players in a one versus one situation and when we are faced with something that makes us unable to do so, we get upset.

Point being, unless the user of the gun is not very good, most opponents will die when facing it (I guess Tarra is excluded from this) in a one versus one, somewhat close range, scenario.
Find

Real talk: We just need to nerf sag ccd so it doesn't work when not held out. duh.
Find

(07-10-2019, 04:07 AM)Terran Wrote:  Real talk: We just need to nerf sag ccd so it doesn't work when not held out. duh.

No, Terran, we don't need to.
Find

(07-10-2019, 04:07 AM)Terran Wrote:  Real talk: We just need to nerf sag ccd so it doesn't work when not held out. duh.

I agree. unless its in events because in events that gud
Find

(07-10-2019, 05:48 PM)wind0w Wrote:  

I agree. unless its in events because in events that gud
It should definitely stay in events, but that gun is one hundred times better than ANY other suffix. Its a permanent buff that makes any primary you hold much stronger. It completely unbalances some guns (i.e Molten goes from high recoil to lol are you joking laser aim)
Find