Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3rd Try Member + App

Currently my IGN is Relaxing Daddy Niles, but I usually go by Kawaii Daddy Niles

Current Rank: Member

Playtime: 260+ hours on TTT, 80+ hours on lobby, 30+ hours in Events.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Never, and I never plan to.

Why would you like to be promoted?: NTG was one of the best experiences in my entire life, and when it shut down I was honestly afraid I would never experience a TTT server that could surpass it. This server ended all my doubts and fears and provided me with the best experience I've ever had playing GMod or any other source game. It's genuinely an amazing experience for me and I don't think anything will ever surpass it.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I honestly believe reports are overlooked a bit too often and I want to personally help out by handling the reports that slip through the cracks.

Do you have any administrative experience?: A small TTT network called Crystal Network Gaming 3+ years ago. I was a moderator.

Additional Details: My last few posts have been a bit half assed and one of them was genuinely made out of rage from a single report that a staff member completely disregarded. I've had a hot temper in the past, especially recently because of personal irl reasons. If I were to have this accepted, I would like to have a small grace period if I feel like I'm in a bad place where I can get it sorted out before I recieve the rank. I know I'm not entitled to anything, I just play this server too much.
Find

Up to date feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find