Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Traitor/Detective rounds

After a discussion I had on discord last night with Beebee and a few others I decided to make a suggestion on said idea here. I feel the current system with traitor/detective rounds is unfair to newer players and I fear it can drive them away before they really get a chance to start and stay here at FRG. If you don't force said rounds on days where we have dailies featuring wins in those respective categories you basically won't have a traitor or detective round.

My idea is to limit the amount of forced traitors/detectives per round. For example, if 8 players were online then 1 traitor round could be used to force spawn and the other slot would be a random person. This would also mean you would need 16 people online to force another detective slot. I think that 1 slot of traitor and detective should always be set to a random player and then allow all the other slots be available for potential forced spawns.
Find

I completely agree, I hate being forced to use traitor and detective rounds on dailies because people with thousands can just spam em on cooldown and new players have no way to enjoy the game since they're always forced into innocent rounds on these days.
Find

Make cooldowns increase the more that you use them during a certain time limit hidden from us.
Dont devalue T/D round tokens, you just limit it to prevent too much at once.

I have to use them to become T/D most of the time for dailies because everyone else uses them.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

+1 It's pretty annoying
Find

I think it is smart idea to have a reserved slot for a random T/D round. It isn't as limiting as Bathory makes it. You'll be using a T round over 1, 3, 5 slots, sounds perfectly fine. There is 15K t rounds, they'll always see use.
Find

There should always be at least 1 random traitor with the current system. (as long as there can be more than 1 T that is)
Find

I don't really use T tokens, but I do use detective tokens. Otherwise I can sometimes go without being a detective for an hour or more. Oftentimes more...
Find

Yeah I've found that whenever I don't have tokens im starved for special rounds for much much longer than I would normally be. Wasn't sure if it was just my imagination but yeah it's pretty annoying. I'm not sure what can be done about it though. The tokens weren't so bad when not so many people used them but now that every set of dailies has something to do with t/d rounds its gotten bad.
Find