Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bloodsurge

1. The cooldown on teleport is currently 1 minute and that feels way to long i think something like 30 seconds would be a lot better for it.

2. The teleport also needs a countdown timer.

3. The base gun needs a small buff of accuracy and firerate but that is prob gonna happen already so.
Find

+1 but the fire rate is fine
Find

yeah +1 its kinda garbo rn

its a mr cal so thats to be expected
Find

It's a pretty shitty gun I think it needs a buff. Low accuracy combined with low fire rate is my least favourite stat combination especially on a godlike would be awful.
Find

i havent really used it more than twice picking it up but the teleport utility alone makes it pretty good
that plus it being 1 in 64 from rounds, i definitely dont think it should be on the upper part of the power scale

but again, i havent used it, so opinion could update

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(06-30-2019, 03:00 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  i havent really used it more than twice picking it up but the teleport utility alone makes it pretty good
that plus it being 1 in 64 from rounds, i definitely dont think it should be on the upper part of the power scale

but again, i havent used it, so opinion could update

Rarity should NOT be tied to power. I haven't tried the gun out yet though other when it was bugged and 3 tapped on leg shot.

I don't know about the teleport timer, but watching in spectator watching wind use it was painful seeing the inaccuracy of it at a medium distance. Definitely needs to be more accurate.
Find

last night i was the last T with the last inno being afk, i walked up ads'd and shot an entire clip at his head letting the aim reset after like 3 bullets and legit maybe 2 of the bullets in the clip actually landed. then dread laughed at my gun Sad
Find

Yeah, I told tobias it should probably get an accuracy buff. That's my own opinion on it, not swayed by anyone elses. Just from me playing with it. It's nice to see it wasn't intentionally a power creep from the get-go though. Good job Tobi.
Find

(06-30-2019, 06:07 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Yeah, I told tobias it should probably get an accuracy buff. That's my own opinion on it, not swayed by anyone elses. Just from me playing with it. It's nice to see it wasn't intentionally a power creep from the get-go though. Good job Tobi.
Lul he's already supressed his memories of the gun 1-tapping head and 3 tapping foot on launch ;>))))))))))
Find