Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Holiday?] FRG Anniversary

(06-29-2019, 11:26 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I think it could work if any old, currently virtually unobtainable, uniques u got during this time period were labelled as "replicas" or something, or had some sort of visual downgrade compared to the originals. This would still maintain some value for collectors and it would still allow people to experience some older items.

But then again what older items are there that you are at a disadvantage for for not being able to experience them?
Crappy enhanceable 1 crate tiers maybe? Still, even then you're not really missing out on much.
I genuinely don't know what old stuff there is that you cannot experience them now.  We have flashback crates for the godlikes. Someone list them to me.

I guess doomscooper, but you could still buy one off me for 3 million coins, just save up.

That is a fair point. They are low tier enhanceables, but with crafting, that could breathe a whole new life into them. I’m also looking at the accessories too, mainly because there a lot of old ones that would be cool to see again, such as the lava cape and runescape party hats.
Find

(06-30-2019, 12:07 AM)GoldenGuy Wrote:  
(06-29-2019, 11:26 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I think it could work if any old, currently virtually unobtainable, uniques u got during this time period were labelled as "replicas" or something, or had some sort of visual downgrade compared to the originals. This would still maintain some value for collectors and it would still allow people to experience some older items.

But then again what older items are there that you are at a disadvantage for for not being able to experience them?
Crappy enhanceable 1 crate tiers maybe? Still, even then you're not really missing out on much.
I genuinely don't know what old stuff there is that you cannot experience them now.  We have flashback crates for the godlikes. Someone list them to me.

I guess doomscooper, but you could still buy one off me for 3 million coins, just save up.

That is a fair point.  They are low tier enhanceables, but with crafting, that could breathe a whole new life into them.  I’m also looking at the accessories too, mainly because there a lot of old ones that would be cool to see again, such as the lava cape and runescape party hats.

I don't see a point in accessories coming back. You're not really missing out on anything gamechanging. I think Brass has said before (maybe, I could be remembering it wrong) that the party hats and stuff from that crate won't be coming back. I think those should be limited to the time period they originally dropped in.
Find

(06-30-2019, 12:16 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(06-30-2019, 12:07 AM)GoldenGuy Wrote:  

That is a fair point.  They are low tier enhanceables, but with crafting, that could breathe a whole new life into them.  I’m also looking at the accessories too, mainly because there a lot of old ones that would be cool to see again, such as the lava cape and runescape party hats.

I don't see a point in accessories coming back. You're not really missing out on anything gamechanging. I think Brass has said before (maybe, I could be remembering it wrong) that the party hats and stuff from that crate won't be coming back. I think those should be limited to the time period they originally dropped in.

Well, I respect your opinion, but I do feel like it’s a shame that we won’t see those accessories, game changing or not
Find

I apologise if others have said this, but im not against some sort of celebration of FRG's Anniversary but I think more than returning old classic items that have markets and hurts the super dedicated community maybe take old item ideas or stuff people thought brass was gonna release but never did and make lets say a anniversary crate which you can get from doing dailies (like 2 anniversary crates per daily) then add the anniversary crates to the FRG Crates NPC at a price a bit above frostburns. This could celebrate the community without reigniting the flames of BUT WHAT IF I NEVER DROP ONE.
Find