Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Terrans Silly Misc. Suggestions

I REALLY like the stimpack idea and these ones were pretty good too.

*The more damage the User takes, the faster they move. 10% less HP = 3% faster Movement. (Windrunner)
*This gun spawns with the max amount of ammunition in spare. (Stocked)
*When reloading this gun, you take 40-70% less damage. (Barrier)
*This gun tracks your # of kills. Every kill you get heals you for 1% HP, doubling each time you kill someone again. 1%. 2%. 4%. 8%. 16%. 32%. 64%. Capped at 64%. Resets after round ends. (Vampire)
*This weapon can be used as a melee attack by right clicking (Iron-sights/scopes are disabled). Deals the same damage as it would if you shot someone in the chest. (Sharp)

The rest were meh.
Find

Thanks! I'll gather more info and get rid of the ones not liked.
Find

I think the windrunner should get +2% Jump increase, and rename it "Weight", related to the huge weight of a fat person - losing HP just makes him loose weight & be less fat.
Also, suggestions for traits:
"1 in # chance to swap places with the shot person (Eureka Effect)"
"1 in # chance to shoot the whole clip into one shot - not applied to HUGE (shotguns also apply, since the bullets can't really penetrate the person and murder everyone in a line) (Benzun? Seven.) (disguised trait) (Borderlands referencre)"
"1 in # chance to shoot "love" bullets - do no damage, but tag the player in pink - seeable through walls - only the owner of the weapon can see through the walls, but others can notice his weirdly-colored body Always shoots in a Heart pattern. Bullet spread in a Heart shape.(The lover) (Unique) (Je t'aime, ma chérie! A toi?) (disguised trait) (borderlands reference.) (Shotgun/shotgun-sniper rifle [a rifle that shoots multiple bullets, like the ragnarok {NTG sniper unique}])

Posted a new unique/two.
Name: Ōmagatoki
Model: Pistol
Clip: N/A
Mobility: -5%
Recoil: +15%
Accuracy: +15%
Damage: -10%
Firerate: +25%
Suffix: "Dusk". Has a 1 in 8 chance to darken the target's screen, lowering light level tremendously. This effect lasts around 20 seconds.
Description: "The time of meeting yōkai, yūrei, and dark creatures is upon us."

Name: Raijin
Model: Mac10
Clip: +5
Mobility: +10%
Recoil: +10%
Accuracy: -10%
Damage: +15%
Firerate: +10%
Suffix: "Thunder God". 1 in 14 chance for a large bolt of lightning to strike where the bullet lands, dealing 25-75 damage depending on how close the target is and causing their screen to jerk in a random direction.
Description: "Mortals cannot combat him, straw hat not included."
Find

Holy fuck Terran. all of these sound really nice

+1, add some of these.
Find

Hmm... All sound pretty good but some of them a bit op. Revise and keep asking peoples opinions of some of them, I think these will turn out well. Also, don't spawn in any of these, just let them be dropped. Other than that... Nice ideas again, Terran
Find

Not too sure about either of these ones, but they ARE new ideas.
Name: "Bolt"
Type: Pistol
Clip: -5
Mobility: +5%
Recoil: +25%
Accuracy: +25%
Damage: N/A
Firerate: N/A
Suffix: "Apple of my Eye". Upon getting a head-shot with this weapon, the person shot is instantly killed and you lose all ammunition currently in the magazine.
Description: "Named after one William Tell, known to be able to shoot an apple off the head of a child."

Name: Behemoth
Type: HUGE-249
Clip: +849
Mobility: -20%
Recoil: N/A
Accuracy: N/A
Damage: +5%
Firerate: +20%
Description: "Now featuring a double-loaded triple-chambered quadruple magazine!"
Find

(12-17-2014, 06:32 AM)Terran Wrote:  Name: Behemoth
Type: HUGE-249
Clip: +849
Mobility: -20%
Recoil: N/A
Accuracy: N/A
Damage: +5%
Firerate: +20%
Description: "Now featuring a double-loaded triple-chambered quadruple magazine!"

My screen doesn't accept dollar bills, but it does accept these letters: K U R O W A N T S
Find

Terran should get a special rank called "Suck off manager 2014"
 At terrans a fucking weebyahoo.com

>breezybl
>livelongking2014

Find

Hey! Updated this a bit with a few Melee weapon ideas! Let me know what you think about them, please? They're in the OP, but also here! (For convenience).

Find