Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Terrans Silly Misc. Suggestions

You could be right, Dread. Points aren't like Coins in any way. Firstly, they're an actual inventory item. You do NOT get a set amount every x minutes, you cannot donate for them. There's a small chance after a round to get 1 to 500 coins as a drop, not very often either. Brass would work out the details if he took interest in it anyways.
Find

There's 4 different 'classes' of coin amounts after the coin actually drops, each of these have it's own rarity.

Works like this:
•First it attempts the 4th class(which is the rarest). It chooses an amount 250 - 500 to drop.
•if that fails it attempts the 3rd class which is 75 - 200 coins.
•if the 3rd fails, the 2nd class tries to drop which is 12 - 75.
•if all the above fail the 1st class will give you 5 - 25 coins.

Just some clarification,
Find

Oh, really? So, is it sort of like a copper-bronze-silver-gold deal? That's actually pretty cool. I guess the coin gun was dumb anyways.

...Or Bronze, Iron, Steel, (black?) Mithril?
Find

(11-19-2014, 04:15 PM)Terran Wrote:  Oh, really? So, is it sort of like a copper-bronze-silver-gold deal? That's actually pretty cool. I guess the coin gun was dumb anyways.

...Or Bronze, Iron, Steel, (black?) Mithril?

I think he means there is only one type of coin but he is showing us how they drop. Like is it doesn't drop within class 4 it tries class 3. THe only thing that sounds like its different is the amount of coins.

Unless I'm mistaken which is likely.
Find

Oh, you're right, Dread. I probably didn't even read his post properly before. Slight disappointment.
Find

What is the purpose of coins?
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

Currency for trading, will eventually be used to gamble with and stuff.
Find

Made a few updates to the Traits, guys! Lemme know what you think, and what you like the most?
Find

I liked every one of your ideas except for these few

Coin Launcher - It's a pretty silly idea and I would dislike it being in the game.

Whirlwind - It would probably be like the kusanagi, I don't think this should be a trait

Ghost Trick - seems like it would be more frustrating for everyone than useful

Last Resort - I think it's a pretty stupid to lose ammo during a gunfight.

Barrier - could probably be abused very easily

I really like the idea for Gambler as long as you can't just shoot once and keep rerolling for good stats.
Find

I intended for the Whirlwind effect to only affect the one person you hit. It wouldn't be LIKE a discombob, more like a newton effect now that I think about it. Yeah, it kind of sucks.

Good ideas though, thanks. Also, for Gambler, stats couldn't go above their maximum. So, for example, my deagle has a max of +15% damage, that's the highest Gambler could roll it to, or it could roll it to like, 5%, the minimum.
Find