Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lil yeet - Member Application

+1 is a lot better than he was when he first joined the server. Has toned down a little bit and is alright now
Find

+1 active on the server, hasn't caused problems, can be a little toxic at times but knows how to control himself.
Find

Toxicity seems to be a running theme. I understand having to deal with infuriating people, but you can just ignore them. Don't think I forgot the little drama with you and fear. Also the way you insinuate the Nword to insult someone, ffs come on.
Find

(06-21-2019, 05:37 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Also the way you insinuate the Nword to insult someone, ffs come on.

i rarely use the n word
Find

-1 Here's how I feel. You have some pretty serious toxicity issues and I am glad that you point that out in your membership thread. However in the time this membership app has been up I have seen you be toxic on multiple occasions and honestly that's not the kind of member I would want to have. Acknowledging your toxicity isn't a free pass, you should actually make an effort to be a better person as well.
Find

https://gyazo.com/da4fe1433b29043ecb740331743cfa98 Admits to trying to get someone slayed for doing nothing wrong.
Find

+1, I've noticed you're toxic but I personally haven't had an issue with you. I think you're alright, you're active and I see you around a lot.
Find

I can't say toxicity is bad since I'm pretty toxic but only in a fun way. Keep it that way and you should be a gucci member. +0 for now
Find

Please keep some of the feedback here in mind. I'll be keeping an eye on you to make sure nothings too out of hand.

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob