Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should an untradeable copy of the Monthly item drop after 20+ full daily completions?
No
Yes
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A change to the monthly daily reward system

(05-26-2019, 02:06 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(05-26-2019, 07:00 AM)Brassx Wrote:  There's a new one every month, and they will eventually come full circle(meaning they will become obtainable again). If you don't get one this month, you still have plenty of chances for the next just by passively playing, then if you don't like the one you may end up getting, you could sell/trade it for one you do want (or just flat out buy it with coins).

Enough said. This is more than fair.
Yikes, I didn't know that. That is fine by me if they come around again. I do still think systems purely reliant on time limited (if not absolutely time limited) things sucks, mostly because some of us just suck. It makes me think of like, daily rewards from some mobile game and that triggers me.
Find

P.S I've done the dailies every single day, as well as playing even without them, and have re-done the dailies since that was an option maybe an extra 10-12 times, haven't even sniffed a Gambler's Fallacy. Very disappointing. Would not recommend server to anyone, 0/10, give me a fucking drop reeeeeee. Done all the dailies like 30+ times, used over 200k in loot hunter runes, etc. Unbearable. I want my un-trade-able copy NOW!1!!1

*angry reeing*

dude, you being unlucky is 100% not a reason to change the dailies any more than they have been buffed already

terran ive done more dailies than you since reset and havent got one on my IRON MAN either. just unlucky. at least in your boat, you can buy one after the month ends if you dont get one. You still have a whole week of dailies that you can reset and keep trying.

i think its fine the way it is
Find

BUMP???

Just a side note, im 2 months deep no monthly, so brass's "you can just get one another month" statement might not work for everyone. Im expecting multiple more months dry.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

well if youre summarizing 12 months based off two of them, thats your first problem...

- That Thrakos Noob

I think a more common Monthly Flashback Crate is a better idea to address this because, I have to agree that I hate competing a shit ton of dailies over the course of a month with nothing but crates to show for it. And people do tend to hoard and keep their monthlies because of the exclusiveness. However having guaranteed monthlies would significantly decrease their value. Having a Monthly Flashback Crate does not guarentee this months monthly, but it does give you a chance at this months and previous monthlys.

The crate should not be too common nor too rare. I think the crate should drop from dailies, events, and the same way monthlies are currently obtained. It should be rarer than a monthly but MUCH more common than flashback crates.