Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change Mage Class

Really this post is all about QOL change for mage, there are so many times where mage kinda just annoys you and actually becomes a liability when trying to do certain things.
So right now I do not understand why mage needs to take away your melee, at first I thought it was because it shot fireballs but when that was fixed, now it just seems like a random thing that punishes you for purchasing class when your trying to go for melee kills.
Also just anytime you want to go long range fireball screws you over so many times, not only blocking vision and bullets, but advertising to everyone else your exact location.
Really I just want mage to not limit so many options a t has when it's suppose to be a t item I paid 1 credit for.
If you purchase a class and get Necro, just because people do not use it's main feature does not make it hinder you in any other way and warriors only downside is some mobility, which it covers for with dash.
Then like necro it becomes a I paid 1 credit for at least some benefit vs 1 credit for the possibility to screw myself over should I not be playing a certain way.
TLDR:
Mage should have the ability to use there melee and be able to turn off fireball proc.
Find

i like mage
mage is good
i like warrior
warrior is good
i do not like necromancer
necromancer is not good

If you want/need melee kills, then don't buy a class. If you take the risk of getting warrior and get mage, then it is your fault. There is no reason to buff a class so you can gamble without punishment. The class does need that hindrance, it is arguably the best class in the game. Free Djinn crystal, some good air mobility, and a fun magneto stick. Also looking at most wizards and mages, they aint that buff to be swinging swords around or melee combat.

Then there is turning off a constant passive that could get you killed if you don't use it right. This is pretty petty and a bad idea imo. The class is overloaded enough, it doesn't need more to it. Just learn when and when not to shoot.

I see no reason to buff an already good class. -1

P.S. I've never seen it as a liability. if I could choose what class I get, I will always choose mage.
Find

Classes shouldn't be a "Buy this EVERY time", its a bit of a gamble. I only buy the classes sometimes as a traitor, I'd say not even all that often. Just don't buy them if you don't want to roll the dice.
Find