Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BiggieCheese Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): BiggieCheese [Moat.GG]

Steam Name (During incident): I do not remember, I apologize.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137008212

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198234282152/

Name of staff you were banned by: I also do not remember this, sorry.

Length of the ban: Permanent.

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed.

Reason for ban: I was banned for constant toxicity with other in-game players, along with ban evasion.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

Additional details: So basically, it has been a year since I was banned, I have been banned twice. Staff were kind enough to give me a second chance after my first ban, but yet, I was banned again. I can assure you, I'm no longer toxic. I have been a really chill player in lots of other competitive games. I just started getting into GMOD yesterday, and decided, that I've waited long enough to make an appeal on FRG. I consist of very positive attributes now, Im more of a relaxed memer type player, meaning, instead of rage, I'm more chill, and joke about it. I really do miss FRG, Ive spent a lot of time into the game, and I really don't want it to go to waste. I apologize for the toxicity I've caused on FRG, I really am sorry. I just really want to be able to chill on FRG again, and have fun using all the stuff I used to have. Hopefully you can consider my appeal. Thank you VM.

King Regards, Biggie.
Find

You forgot to mention the fact that you ban avoided about a week after getting your second ban.
Find

(05-21-2019, 12:11 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  You forgot to mention the fact that you ban avoided about a week after getting your second ban.

ty
Find

Considering you've already been given a second chance which ya dun goofed on I personally ain't to keen on letting you back on. However I haven't seen you as a player yet so like I'll leave this to people that know you. -0
Find

(05-21-2019, 12:26 AM)Nytepisser Wrote:  Considering you've already been given a second chance which ya dun goofed on I personally ain't to keen on letting you back on. However I haven't seen you as a player yet so like I'll leave this to people that know you. -0

yeah I feel you mayn
Find

here was the last unban request https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6838

(from unpoke in the thread)
Quote:You ban-evaded using an alt during the course of a perma-ban.
That alone warrants a perma-ban with no chance of appeal.

Denied.
Find