Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CSGO Map I've created

I have created a map for CS:GO that I'm really proud of and want to share it! I started a similar map back last year, but I never really enjoyed making it, as well as I was mapping IOD. After I started creating a new one sometime December then post-poned it until I started to work on it again around the beginning of May.

This is Duck Hunt Legacy. Duck Hunt (if you played any of the Halo custom games) is where the "Ducks" must complete the course without being shot by the "Hunter". The reason "Legacy" is attached to it is that it's pretty much a compilation of my old Duck Hunt maps put into 1, with extra content and an extra bonus course to play, I've been making these since I've started mapping.

The biggest reason why I want to show the map is it's one of the heaviest map-logic maps I have built. It's really hard to capture everything without a thousand pictures so I took a few of that I thought had the most to show

Throughout the years I've modified and tweak the gamemode many times to make it what it is now. The custom gamemode is now filled with many features over the years like different weapons and equipment, experimenting layouts and obstacles, applying music into it, end round minigames, an announcer, Collectible coins, and much more.

This was really fun to make, recreating my old maps into this texture palette.

If you're interested in trying the map out, you can subscribe it on my profile or subscribe to it here -- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1744435922
Find

i don't understand any of the map mumbo jumbo but it looks pretty interesting. Everything I've seen you make has been pretty good. I'll try the map out sometime because I'm intrigued.
Find

(05-18-2019, 04:17 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  i don't understand any of the map mumbo jumbo but it looks pretty interesting. Everything I've seen you make has been pretty good. I'll try the map out sometime because I'm intrigued.

Yeah a lot of the stuff I said was mostly vague of what it all means. Most of the stuff is explained on the workshop item, and as you play the map.
Find

How long does it take to compile that entire map?

Also duck hunt is now a thing, where’s excel and kuro
Find

It looks amazing, but I too am too low IQ to understand.
Find

(05-18-2019, 04:34 AM)Shadow_man43 Wrote:  How long does it take to compile that entire map?

Also duck hunt is now a thing, where’s excel and kuro

It took only seconds for it, the map is pretty much func_details. I also didn't want to generate lights in the map sense most of the map is just glowing textures.
Helps with seeing players as well.
Find

Watch brass adds this in FRG lol

I guess I’ll just go back to work on hammer and be depressed as usual.
Find