Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BanMe™'s Ban Appeal

i mean at like 0 : 50 when you un peak and shoot a guy who hasn't even shot at you seems a bit weird. Considering i seem to remember this being a round you gained the most sus on for even walling. Since the guy wasn't even called out, you backing away and then shooting some guy on first look seems kinda weird. (although this is on memory he may of been called out.) And the more i watch you and slow down the video, maybe you're not cheating but i myself have been global in csgo a few times, and i'd like to consider myself decent at aiming, but the way you flick headshot such an insane amount of times even show throughout this video does just seem kinda wild. You may be legit it's all just kinda weird and the fact you also play with a hand cam is rather weird but all to themselves i guess..
Find

(05-12-2019, 08:22 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't think I like the idea of a player who is so suspected on that he records his hand footage, and has multiple vac bans. Seems pointless if multiple staff members felt it wasn't legit. Even if it was a mistake in the end, its a calculated one and could prevent player grief. But the ruling comes down to people smarter than me.

I've been falsely banned before so I take precautions just in case. I don't really know if half a decade old VACs should really be influencing anyone's judgement.

(05-12-2019, 08:23 PM)Mr. Diklano Wrote:  i mean at like 0 : 50 when you un peak and shoot a guy who hasn't even shot at you seems a bit weird. Considering i seem to remember this being a round you gained the most sus on for even walling. Since the guy wasn't even called out, you backing away and then shooting some guy on first look seems kinda weird. (although this is on memory he may of been called out.) And the more i watch you and slow down the video, maybe you're not cheating but i myself have been global in csgo a few times, and i'd like to consider myself decent at aiming, but the way you flick headshot such an insane amount of times even show throughout this video does just seem kinda wild. You may be legit it's all just kinda weird and the fact you also play with a hand cam is rather weird but all to themselves i guess..

I didn't mean to shoot at that guy. I was just a bit jumpy since I was already 99% sure he was a T. I was also waiting for the people shooting me to come around the corner.
Find

Yeah i mean i understand, you do play like a smart fps player so there is a high chance you're not cheating, one of the first things i said while in discord with a few of the people from the server was it doesn't matter that he has VAC bans. But i think you can probably understand why it does seem a little sus and weird with a few things like recording yourself / hand movements and some of the flicks you did in the clips and having 0 body shot kills. But recording yourself may have helped you in this situation so i mean why not do it aha.

I mean i'll probably just leave this to the higher ups now, but you should probably be unbanned if they see fit. I apologise for the way you've had to start the server and how it could damage your experience but it was a choice the staff made in order to protect the others on the server i hope you don't hold it against them. Just seeing you fight for an unban on the forums does mean a lot, because i've seen and banned countless hackers who just vanish and ignore the server, pretty rare they would fight to be unbanned and i think that shows you don't feel guilty in what you've done.
Find

The username doesn't really help either
Find

Unfortunately it's really hard to determine if you did hack but even harder to then prove that you didn't. We had several staff members on and other players watching you, and your activity was suspicious enough to determine you were very likely to be cheating. We wouldn't ban you unless we were confident in our decision.

Ban upheld.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find