Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Change] Dragon Strike's

I think a cool ability for Dragon Strikes would be:

Right Click: (20 second cooldown) Launch backwards into the air and suspend in motion, then shoot out lasers out of both of the guns (similar to the right click when you’re the dragon)
Find

(05-12-2019, 11:20 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(05-12-2019, 10:20 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(05-12-2019, 09:02 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(05-12-2019, 04:10 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(05-12-2019, 03:35 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  i mean you combine a frost and a ferno and you get

frostferno
that's a good point, but it is slightly different (You get to use both abilities in one gun). But the Dragonstrike/Hellfire flamethrowers are top tier stupid. NERF.

you know the flamethrower was already nerfed a while back right
Never saw it posted on the forums, unless I missed it. But my Hellfire is still just as strong, so I don't see any change.

dragonstrikes got nerfed, not sure about hellfire
Dragonstrikes got nerfed to the point of being around 2 dps above hellfire with it's ability. Besides the ability kills at a reasonable pace it's not like it oneshots.
Find

Whats the big deal about the flamethrower? You can literally do more dps by just straight up shoot someone in the body.
Find

Flamethrower doesn't take aim. Its an extremely easy crutch weapon. A good change would be to give it maybe a half second timer before it starts blazing, just to make it less of a "oh look I missed, time to kill you in one second without trying"
Find

flamethrower is just a fancy rare-tier glock change my mind

- That Thrakos Noob
Find