Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average

Xiiter - Membership Application

Not really the most pleasant person imo, due to constant spam of the same message to try to get people's attention, and uh some other stuff I can't name off top of my head.
Just going to put a -1 here.
Find

I am going to put a +0 here for the time being. From what I've heard you have actually been quite problematic however I personally have not had any issue with you yet.
Find

Just needs to stop leeching in that dipalip map and maybe be less of a troll otherwise a decent player
Find

on often, good deal 4 sag sword & nice lad +1
Find

+1 i havent had any bad interactions with him, seems like any okay guy.
Find

-1 Constantly Farming loot by afking and unafking as soon they get put to spectate
Find

(05-15-2019, 09:16 AM)Kavid Ding Wrote:  -1 Constantly Farming loot by afking and unafking as soon they get put to spectate

when did i farm loot omegalul
Find

(05-15-2019, 11:16 AM)Xiiter Wrote:  
(05-15-2019, 09:16 AM)Kavid Ding Wrote:  -1 Constantly Farming loot by afking and unafking as soon they get put to spectate

Legit an hour ago
Find

(05-15-2019, 11:16 AM)Xiiter Wrote:  

It is unwise to comment on your own member app. It can be seen as defensive and hurt you more then help.

+1, never had an issue with him. seen him being nice in chat, and he's not cringey or toxic, big goodgui
Find