Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is going on with me

Last time yall saw me I was banned off the server for a reason(I actually do not know why). Anyways my name is Zack or Eagle if you do not know me I played a long time ago. I have bad English, back in NTG days kidos on the forums made me cry when I was like 14 or so making fun of me. I got into a very prestigious college and now am working towards an electrical engineering degree. I also got accepted into undergrad research with renewable energy and an internship during my first year.

So ya yeet just stopping by, hope the server is still fun as it was when I was here! Oh, also I went to Africa twice within the last 8 months.

oh ok

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

oh ok.

no one gives a shet
Find

Big Grin 
Hey you little nerd, nice profile picture. It's Chad from your freshman English class, remember me, dork? I guess you're still bad at English huh dork, haha. Thought I'd pop in after finishing my first 60 reps at the gym - y'know, that place REAL men go to? Anyways, guess you're still playing the braggart like a crybaby cuck - AS USUAL. Thought maybe you'd man up after highschool, but now you're bragging to people who don't know you existed nor cared, that's hilarious. Have a nice life, virgin.

Weird flex but ok.
Find

(05-10-2019, 05:36 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  oh ok
Find

I've also traveled to the moon, shook hands with trump he told me to keep up the good deals, Traveled to Israel to see tobias. Travel to bosnia to meet kros dad. He's pretty cool as a taxi driver better than paparussias asian driving

cool? seems like you only came back to gloat lol
Find

P90