Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change Angelics

So at this point that we have so many enhancable weapons that there isn't a clear cut best, so now the angelic has basic requirement over other kill weapons of 750 kills, all I ask is that we make angelics not take forever to level.

There's a reason this has been tagged reasonable 5 times. None of the new enhanceable tiers take nearly as long to level as angelics and demonics do.
Find

Blis change vengefuls also, all three are a slog to do and they don't have any distinct ways of leveling to differ from each other.
Find

Make angelic require rightful kill, demonic require unrightful kill and vengeful require revenge rdm kills.

I agree but we change it after you fully level your Aug Smile

Tbh I still think that all weapons need to gain exp for any kills and get bonus exp for getting kills in what is now the required thing for exp. The leveling system for some weapons is just dumb as hell.

As for Angelics themselves, I've never leveled one due to the pure insane kill requirements for levels, pretty ridiculous when you only get like .33 per kill
Find

It's not that bad honestly to level them if you main that weapon. Like when I first joined I had an angelic deagle that I believe required 1000 kills to fully level.
Fun times
Find

(05-09-2019, 01:00 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  The leveling system for some weapons is just dumb as hell.

i need that glock dread

This thread is pretty on point.
Find