Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LET'S THROW A PROM!!!

Josh was joking around and said we should hold an FRG prom, but I thought having a prom event would actually be kinda cool
The idea I have is that you pair up with one partner (other player) and get a special challenge scroll type thing that gives you special doubles-themed event challenges. Ex.) Heal your partner 150 HP during a round of TTT, get 30 rightful kills using your partner's weapon during a round of TTT
Add new cosmetics, like a model that has a dress and a model in a tuxedo, and new weapons that drop from "Prom Cake 2019s" (Crates)
Weapon Tier Ideas: Lonely Tier (Legendary Tier)- New suffix that makes it increase damage and movement speed when at a distance from all other players.
Lovely Tier (Prim Tier)- New Suffix that gives you increased damage and movement speed for 40 seconds after you received healing from a player in the same team
Punch Ladle (Godlike)- New Levelable melee that has high damage stat, low firerate, and new trait that has a chance to roofie the enemy hit (Tranq)

Also, I think the Cakes should have an increased Legendary/Prim/Godlike drop chance, but make them ONLY drop from the Duos scrolls, something like 10-50 per scroll based on rarity.
Oh yeah, duo scrolls should have different difficulty ratings, like Easy-Pro but with 2 people instead of one, and make it so Easy Duo scrolls could be bought from the f3 shop but the only way to get higher tier drops are from Duo Scroll Lootboxes.

If anyone has any suggestions please upvote this post and make suggestions, LET'S MAKE FRG PROM 2019 A THING!!!!!

Im not sure how i feel about this, ill ponder for a while and come back

god no.

the idea of "duo challenge scrolls" is intriguing, but that's about as far as this idea goes in terms of actual good ideas.

the premise itself is cringy as fuck for obvious reasons, and it doesn't help that the godlike idea you had was a weapon that drugs your enemies as part of a date rape joke.

Donger will be my date and we will only say mmmmbop
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

I think an entry to summer update would be really cool, something small like this, maybe as far as those scrolls go people could come to me in pairs and I'd personally give them out (@brass/tobias) since that's a pretty cool idea.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

sounds intresting...
Find

(05-08-2019, 06:56 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  god no.

the idea of "duo challenge scrolls" is intriguing, but that's about as far as this idea goes in terms of actual good ideas.

the premise itself is cringy as fuck for obvious reasons, and it doesn't help that the godlike idea you had was a weapon that drugs your enemies as part of a date rape joke.

It isnt a date rape joke it's a spiking the punch joke.

(05-09-2019, 01:23 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I think an entry to summer update would be really cool, something small like this, maybe as far as those scrolls go people could come to me in pairs and I'd personally give them out (@brass/tobias) since that's a pretty cool idea.

Well I was more thinking around something like the party system where one person has a scroll and invites the other to use it. Then they have a challenge that's split up into 2 counters and both of them have to complete it to advance, but anything involving it is good w/ me.
Find

I really wanna see a good Samaritan challenge with like 100 kills required shared between 3-4 players and if 1 of them does unrightful damage, it resets for everyone
Find

(05-11-2019, 02:00 PM)Forbidden Daddy Niles Wrote:  
(05-08-2019, 06:56 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  god no.

It isnt a date rape joke it's a spiking the punch joke.

why else would u roofie a drink