Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fishing Rod Trait Suggestion

An idea that just came across my mind was a 1 in __ chance to ignore a missed key in the QTE given. There are times when people miss a 10+ letter QTE because they missed 1 letter at the end or something similar to that. This ability would be perfect for removing that possibility while not providing an unfair advantage to other folks who don't have this rod / ability.

Looking forward to responses/feedback!
Find

So personally, i love the idea of a rod like soul catcher getting a trait, i mean i understand it's already the best rod, but you can't even see a unique model so it's kinda dull to me in that sense.
Now even with that said, i think the missed key part isn't really the way to go. Because a system like this is built into fishing, you still have a chance to catch even with a missed key.

Now the trait i'd personally love to see on soul catcher would be rather simple, 1 in _____ to steal the soul of the fish and charge the durability of the rod depending on the weight of the soul. personally i just kinda love the idea of this, because not only would i enjoy catching all fish again it would give me more of a reason to actually enjoy the soul catcher, because i could use an accelerated that is only slightly worse. Not only that this wouldn't really be overpowered.
Find